April 28, 2024, 08:22:44 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bug when trying to log-in High Server

Bug when trying to log-in High Server

Started by -Wasted, February 17, 2013, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Wasted

February 17, 2013, 02:19:29 PM Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:17:34 PM by -Wasted
Hello, I have been having this problem since about 3 days ago. When I log-in to my account and click on High Server, I am prompted to make a new bot. When this first happened I went back and tried the low server and was able to log-in. So I logged out of the account and tried my other account, and the same thing happened when trying to get into High Server. I continued to try through out the day to see if it would fix itself and nothing changed. So I came to the conclusion that I must have been hacked and tried to make a new bot, but after I clicked next the game just froze and I had to restart the client. After doing so the same thing was still happening, so I tried to use the Repair Client from settings on the launcher and that didn't work. So afterwards I tried using the change-name function just to see as I had nothing left to try and that still didn't work. And as of today, I am still having the same problem. My main bot is Fuzzy Logic but I changed its name to Fuzzy Ooze (Will be changing it back in 2 days). My other bots name is FuzzyLogic (without a space). If there is any more information that would be helpful, please just let me know.  

Edit: Just tried re-installing with no success.
2nd Edit: Logged on a new account, still encountering same problem.

Santa

That looks like it is caused by your isp changing your ip address every port that is changed.  Make sure you are only connected through the internet with one access point.  E.G if you have a wireless connection enabled to one network, and a wired connection to another, that will cause issues.

Thanks,
~Redeyes.(Sorry for the late reply)

-Wasted

Thanks for the reply, it appears I will have to wait until I get back to my other station where I am not using the barracks the internet to play again. Only one more month  :'(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-