June 01, 2024, 06:25:39 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need asistance

I need asistance

Started by Frith, February 23, 2013, 03:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

Okay, so i was playing with a player called 'DarkShadowz' and one of his guild mates called 'mookie' they were asking me to give they 7.5mil to buy a tc or gift them the money, i explained i didnt have enough coins to buy tc's and i didnt want to give out the money... this was all fine and i didnt mind, then the player 'mookie' followed me into a pvp room insisting that i had 'scammed' him and saying i had to give him and dark the 7.5mil he 'lent' me to buy a tc, just to clarify, i did not scam this person nor make any transaction of gigas or items of any kind, in this post i am trying to explain i did not and would not scam another player, i just would like to clarify that i did not scam DarkShadowz or mookie and id prefer it if a mod/gm/admin had a talk with him a i dont want to get into trouble for him creating drama that isnt true.

i wasnt sure which section this would go in either so i appologize if its the wrong one

Materger

If they don't have proof of you scamming, there's nothing you should be worried about.Regardless of that if I see them on I will have a chat with them. ;c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: Materger on February 23, 2013, 03:25:53 PM
If they don't have proof of you scamming, there's nothing you should be worried about.Regardless of that if I see them on I will have a chat with them. ;c
me too, I usually see them online every morning

MagicXR

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He has no proof of you scamming so your good

Fat Matt

Quote from: MagicXR on February 23, 2013, 03:26:53 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He has no proof of you scamming so your good

Not that funny .-.
bombz is  g
a               a
w
e
s
o
m
e                y

Frith

the point is i didnt scam, i was just clearing my name, thankyou  :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-