April 16, 2024, 06:20:36 PMLatest Member: DeneseLeve
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » [Compatibility Testing] Report ALL bugs here

[Compatibility Testing] Report ALL bugs here

Started by Allie, February 27, 2013, 03:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Santa

Materger

Quote from: lsqe on February 27, 2013, 09:18:36 AM
How long more till we can access the game?
-BW Black

You most likely forgot to update your DirectX.

Update your direct x from this link: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

thematic

still problems with launcher
desktop PC, XP sp3
client also crashes in game (occasionally)
Santa, for me ok if you wanna try with TV (just contact me in game (low or how)
(DirectX link doesnt help)

lsqe

February 27, 2013, 09:47:24 AM #19 Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 09:50:56 AM by lsqe
Oops my DirectX was probably not up to date. Gonna update it now and try again. I had this problem earlier "could not find directory".
Edit: Library* not directory.
2nd edit: Okay its working fine now after I updated my DirectX.
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Santa

Quote from: thematic on February 27, 2013, 09:37:02 AM
desktop PC, XP sp3

okey, send me a pm with id / pass and i can come on your tv to try and fix the problemos :)

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

thematic

Quote from: Santa on February 27, 2013, 09:50:48 AM
Quote from: thematic on February 27, 2013, 09:37:02 AM
desktop PC, XP sp3

okey, send me a pm with id / pass and i can come on your tv to try and fix the problemos :)

DONE

lara538

Does that(the update) changed something to us  players or only to u admins?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

ghostkid17

Would this be a bug from it? The part where you type in your info to log in is transparent and seems to large.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Madprox

Quote from: ghostkid17 on February 27, 2013, 10:54:54 PM
Would this be a bug from it? The part where you type in your info to log in is transparent and seems to large.
I have the same thing, for 2 days now i think, i think it was just a small update, not a bug.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

medchiller

March 01, 2013, 03:27:06 AM #26 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:07:07 AM by medchiller
May have found 2 bugs,
1st bug- Our guild (Lone_Wolves) was rank I believe 14-16 and we were at around 4.3m Gp (not really known). GM Materger left the guild (was Guild Master) and I believe this is when the bug occurred. We Jumped from 14-15 to 11th place and about 0.7m Gp in a very short period of time (may have been instant). This may not be impossible for some but when I looked through our guild list it seemed that no ones GP had really changed at all (certainly not 0.7m worth). To be completely honest I don't think anyone in our guild could grind that much on a non weekend in less than a few hours. I believe this happened when GM Materger left and instead of subtracting the GP it added it instead I think this because I added up all of our GP and it comes out to 3778894 GP Not 5023986 GP.
Ps. GM Materger had about 690k GP I believe before he left

2nd bug- This may just be me but I have been disconnecting for no reason a lot. Every 25-45 minutes I will disconnect or every survival game (attempting to get t3) I play I will disconnect at about the beginning of the Kowbat wave. I asked around and a few other players have also been experiencing this. I have never disconnected this much in one day before. If there is a simple fix please post but if it truly is a bug please fix it soon.

MedChill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-