April 27, 2024, 10:53:09 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » about bvb exp boost

about bvb exp boost

Started by Robocop7ant, March 04, 2013, 04:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Is it allowed or not?

I think myself that it is, cause an GM told me how to do it, but idk.
<br />

hawk5005

No. It's not. It's a bug. Last time I checked abusing bugs was against the rules.
And I'm pretty sure that it got fixed too.

spiderstar

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 04, 2013, 04:47:20 AM
No. It's not. It's a bug. Last time I checked abusing bugs was against the rules.

It's perfectly fine ever since it got fixed.

There was an issue previously regarding the EXP cap and how it wasn't actually capping the EXP, making it so that players could get 200-300k EXP every 5 minutes when you should really only be getting around 64k EXP max.  

It's been fixed since then so yeah you can do it but some people consider it lame and a cheap way to get EXP/GP instead of actually grinding for it and getting the levels legit.  

Edit: That's just my input on the situation though, there might be others who will go against this. 

Robocop7ant

Quote from: spiderstar link= topic=39337.msg362323#msg362323 date=1362383799
Quote from: hawk5005 on March 04, 2013, 04:47:20 AM

It's perfectly fine ever since it got fixed.

There was an issue previously regarding the EXP cap and how it wasn't actually capping the EXP, making it so that players could get 200-300k EXP every 5 minutes when you should really only be getting around 64k EXP max. 

It's been fixed since then so yeah you can do it but some people consider it lame and a cheap way to get EXP/GP instead of actually grinding for it and getting the levels legit. 

Edit: That's just my input on the situation though, there might be others who will go against this. 
Grinding with friends are funner, so i see the point, but most of the
Old users r just soloing survival (cause that gives most gp/ exp).
So i have found some new ones.

From 155-180 yesterday :)
<br />

hawk5005

Was in a hurry and messed up my post.
What I meant to say was that if the bug still exists then it's against the rules.

1387saqr

Yeah it shouldn't be, considering the fact that you are using the most effective and quickest way to level besides hacking. Less challenging than grinding ^^.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Yz

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 07:56:04 AM
Yeah it shouldn't be, considering the fact that you are using the most effective and quickest way to level besides hacking. Less challenging than grinding ^^.

It's not the most effective or quickest way to level besides hacking.
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

March 04, 2013, 08:04:47 AM #7 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 08:10:54 AM by 1387saqr
Quote from: Yz on March 04, 2013, 07:58:43 AM

You can also just kill first set of mobs in 219 Survival and just suicide after every 30 seconds, during 3x exp as well. :D
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Yz

Which is way faster than Basing.

p.s 2 minutes? lol what
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 08:04:47 AM
Quote from: Yz on March 04, 2013, 07:58:43 AM

You can also just kill first set of mobs in 219 Survival and just suicide after every 2 minutes, during 3x exp as well. :D
after every 30 seconds lol

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

1387saqr

30 Seconds then, LOL. Oh I usually killed Bubbleboys too D=

]

Yz

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM

"first set of mobs" "every 2 minutes"

but still, shouldnt take 2 mins to kill bubblebutts
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

It will be fast when i am 200+ next weekend :P
<br />

1387saqr

Quote from: Yz on March 04, 2013, 08:14:22 AM
Quote from: 1387saqr on March 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM

"first set of mobs" "every 2 minutes"

but still, shouldnt take 2 mins to kill bubblebutts

lol yeah you're right,

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-