April 27, 2024, 12:34:37 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Ray Nitex is Back

Ray Nitex is Back

Started by Ray_Kalm, March 05, 2013, 06:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray_Kalm

Hello. How are you guys? It's been a while. Optimism I expect you to be here.
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Rossbach

Opti pops in once a month and then leaves.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Ray_Kalm

The next time he pops back, tell him to get back into the game.

sasuke6548

Selene

Cooky

ZeroUH

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Hello Nitex, hope to meet you in-game ;D

Ray_Kalm

The game looks and seems so different :S

zomniethe4

lmao
already requesting opti
anyways hi

Zom

Yz

seeing as people wouldn't even see you as #2 you should probly beat the other people before u bother with opti l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

Ray_Kalm

Give me a month and a week. By then I'll take the crown once again.

Yz

Allie won't level you this time, so gl with that
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

Lol... For you to beat imag is gonna be hard..

Ray_Kalm

If I can get a quick level boost, that'll be great. Why won't Allie level me?

Yz

No one gets special treatment anymore.
DISCORD killyzkill

Ray_Kalm

Not even the great Nitex?

1387saqr

Nope, not even the great Nitex. Level up and get to 221, so I can beat you fair and square. ^^
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Styx

zomniethe4

im still not even lvl 221 l0l

Zom

Selene

Before you think of doing such a thing: 14. No asking for administrative favors; you will be banned

Rossbach

March 05, 2013, 10:26:55 PM #24 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:29:02 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Selene on March 05, 2013, 10:24:54 PM
Before you think of doing such a thing: 14. No asking for administrative favors; you will be banned

"Before you think of doing such a thing:"

Too late he already thought of it.

"14. No asking for administrative favors; you will be banned."

Note the asking part. However if you were to get an admin favor without asking, it is not against the rules. Oh, and that is for in-game rules. So basically you just can't ask in game, however your free to ask for admin favors over any other kind of medium.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on March 05, 2013, 10:26:55 PM

Note the asking part. However if you were to get an admin favor without asking, it is not against the rules. Oh, and that is for in-game rules. You just can't ask in game, however your free to ask for admin favors over any other kind of medium.  ::)

Nope, we figured people would be smart enough to realize it's a global rule. I'm not gonna edit that in either, because I don't think the rule needs a 'wheelchair ramp' added for you to understand it.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

March 05, 2013, 11:02:40 PM #28 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:06:30 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Yz on March 05, 2013, 10:29:38 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 05, 2013, 10:26:55 PM

Note the asking part. However if you were to get an admin favor without asking, it is not against the rules. Oh, and that is for in-game rules. You just can't ask in game, however your free to ask for admin favors over any other kind of medium.  ::)

Nope, we figured people would be smart enough to realize it's a global rule. I'm not gonna edit that in either, because I don't think the rule needs a 'wheelchair ramp' added for you to understand it.

Ross prefers literal exact rules, that do not have "common sense gaps." If the rules were purely based off that, then 90% of the rules should not be up there. Anyways arguing is meaningless Ross would lose in the end.

On a side note, never realized or simply forget Nitex had such a big ego. Even more than anyone in this community.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

spiderstar

Cooky

who is this guy i never heard of him

Materger

A pvper from back in da dayz who is well known among pvpers

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

AllEyesOnMe

Welcome back.
PS: Saw Usmani  http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=2204.0 - in second pic Allie posted, I remember him and Zelegend from Bots, I think they were brothers.
Anyone know if they still play ?

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 05, 2013, 09:57:53 PM
Nope, not even the great Nitex. Level up and get to 221, so I can beat you fair and square. ^^

You're Starscream, correct?

Yz

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 08, 2013, 07:48:42 AM

nup he's OmegaNeox
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 08, 2013, 07:48:42 AM

I'm the one letting you use Final, so just unrust and improve back to your old skill so I can have some fun, haha.
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Stormmaster

If I had known this sooner I would have been playing more. I don't want a repeat of what occurred in the past Nitex. I certainly will do everything in my power to stop you from surpassing me again. By the way, this is an old friend. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. I was destoryer12312 in bots, my new IGN is Flarefire.

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

Yz

man pvp has just turned into a digimon tournament/mardi gras/brony meetup..
DISCORD killyzkill

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Stormmaster on March 09, 2013, 01:27:41 AM
If I had known this sooner I would have been playing more. I don't want a repeat of what occurred in the past Nitex. I certainly will do everything in my power to stop you from surpassing me again. By the way, this is an old friend. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. I was destoryer12312 in bots, my new IGN is Flarefire.

Of course I remember you Destroyer. You're one of the few people are remember without any memory loss.

Quote from: komochi on March 09, 2013, 02:47:50 AM
Lol! Nice Flare! You go my friend~! ( Love that determination <3)

Oh, and Nitex no offense or anything, I know you are rusty but the people in Boutcheetah have evolved so much in PvP that I fear your old skill in your prime could be somewhat ordinary. I am telling you, these people are extremley finesse and they have the skills to back it up, so if you truly want to become the best, you need to defeat everyone including the top 15 to the top 10 then to the top 5, it is a long way to go but if you have the determination for it, then I will see you at the finals. ^.^

OmegaNeox tells me that he is better than both you and Starscream. Is this true? He says he beats you both more often than vice-versa.

Yz

Oh shit, huge pvp fight incoming
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

oh but theres no auto level up now :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

1387saqr

]

Eat4two

Yes yes, everyone knows saqr/Reaper is the bess pvp evar in history of BC as well as in BOTS!! ::)
Lmfao, less talking and more workshop. Fool.

1387saqr

Quote from: Eat4two on March 09, 2013, 11:05:46 AM
Yes yes, everyone knows saqr/Reaper is the bess pvp evar in history of BC as well as in BOTS!! ::)
Lmfao, less talking and more workshop. Fool.
keep hating br0, thats your occupation and you are very good at it =)

]

ZeroUH

Quote from: Yz on March 09, 2013, 03:08:49 AM
man pvp has just turned into a digimon tournament/mardi gras/brony meetup..
AUEHAUHEUAEHUAEHUEHUAEHUAEHAUHEAUEHUAEHUAHEUAHEUAEHUAEHUAHEUAHEUHAEUHAUHAUAHUEAHUHAE!!!!!!!

Ray_Kalm

Inform me of the results. Make this happen soon as I want to know who is it that I'm trying to conquer here.

Selene

You won't be able to beat Imag nor Star nor Yz nor Opti.

Ray_Kalm

I will take the throne easily.

Iridion

gotta level up first ueheheueheuehe

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

cybercjt

If opti's here, this could get more interesting  ;D
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Allie

imag's sitting on the throne atm as opti left and he passed me awhile ago. but you won't beat him, you were around my level before i hit my peak, and imag's probly better than I was at my peak.

js, if you consistently beat imag, I'll be impressed as shit.

Delta

Ray_Kalm

Allie, people as such as Optimism and Surge_Assassin were always way above you. And so was I, when have you ever been above me?

Cooky

Selene

What's your in-game name?

Allie

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 09, 2013, 04:22:43 PM
Allie, people as such as Optimism and Surge_Assassin were always way above you. And so was I, when have you ever been above me?

you were never way above me lol.
your ego just made it look like you were.
you probly still aren't.

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Allie on March 09, 2013, 04:53:56 PM
Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 09, 2013, 04:22:43 PM

you were never way above me lol.
your ego just made it look like you were.
you probly still aren't.

Good games.

@Imagine: Too bad we couldn't play. I have a lot to learn about this new metagame, and I have yet to see Starscream appear, if he will at all.

123bomb123

I remember when I wanted competition back into the game.

Now I regret it all.  :'( :'(
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

Zom

zomniethe4

theres only like 3 good ppl

Zom

1387saqr

Quote from: komochi on March 09, 2013, 11:15:17 AM
Hey Reaper, you are a good guy so do not worry about it ^^ But if you really did say those things about Star and I then you have to prove it, if you did not say it or if you take it back then that is fine with me but if you do mean it, then me and you have to go to a first to 3 XD in a good way though ^.^
He asked me if I have beaten you guys and I said Yes, and that he can watch us play whenever =). I never directly said I> You and Star which is how he put it. It's all good though, I will hold my own ^___^

]

Wriku

Welcome back Nitex. This is starscream55. I'm looking forward to having you join the pvp scene once again. Hopefully we meet in-game soon. I just got back from spring-break during which I had no computer. I've got some training to do.

IGN: starscream55 || Guild: Schism

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-