June 01, 2024, 11:41:05 AMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Maniac? Where?!

Maniac? Where?!

Started by Stormmaster, March 09, 2013, 02:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormmaster

March 09, 2013, 02:08:47 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:43:39 PM by Stormmaster
At first I thought, hey, why don't I make an event for my guild? Then, I thought... Why don't I just make an event for everyone to enjoy? Here I am now and this is what I propose.

The event will occur throughout the entire rest of this month, due to the fact I am becoming more inactive.
I will be creating sector rooms named "Maniac, Where?!" exclusively to the people who signed up. I will be setting certain dates on when I am available to host the event. What you will need to do is save the bot named CarelessManiac from dying in the sector game. The catch? CarelessManiac  will be a very low level with low hp, power, etc. Not only all of this, but CarelessManiac will have no sense of danger, therefore, you will have to constantly try to get him out of trouble. The reward for saving CarelessManiac will be a thank you and 8 mill (Splitting will occur if more than one person assists in the saving) . Seems overly generous, but that is only if you manage to save this oblivious maniac.

Rules:
If the maniac dies you don't get anything.
You can't purposely choose an easy level.
Don't hurt the maniac's feelings.
You only get 3 tries.

Try to pay close attention to your sector rooms from now on.
The event begins now!

Times Available this week:
Whisper to me on Flarefire whenever you want the room to be made

medchiller
mic99
Mario666
Spiderstar
Yz maybe..?
Eat4two
Komochi

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

medchiller

March 09, 2013, 05:02:08 AM #1 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:51:29 AM by medchiller
Sounds like a load of fun and screaming and yelling at each other. I'm glad that you didn't just make this for your guild as I can't wait to play! ;D

Stormmaster

Hmm... Actually, until I start getting a decent amount of views and posts on this thread, then I will start the event.

Just mindless rambling
Lelelelelele

mic99

This is going to be fun. Lol can't wait. :D

Mario666

inb4 219 {H|S} or "suicide or kick"

Sounds fun though.

spiderstar

5m is a lot of gigas ._.
I'm in.

Yz

Quote from: spiderstar on March 11, 2013, 03:19:54 AM
5m is a lot of gigas ._.
I'm in.

Are you joking?..

Good idea, hope you can be active for it though.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

It's a horrid idea unless you have players in the room acknowledge you're coming.
A sign-up, else you'll just be joining random peoples rooms and it won't be an enjoyful event, it'd be a "I'm gonna kick you because you're a low level".

And 5M isn't enough to join a random room and say "I want to play a game.."

Cooky

Eat4two

Interesting, but I think you should make it more organized and I doubt 5m gigas as a prize will curl enough players nowadays. Nonetheless sign me up, seems like fun. :P

mic99

Meh, I don't really see prizes as a reward for fun. I think the fun is good enough, but that's just my opinion.

Stormmaster

Just mindless rambling
Lelelelelele

Stormmaster

I could make a room today.  I am going online now, whisper to Flarefire if you want a room to be made.

Just mindless rambling
Lelelelelele

Thornz

How late do you stay up usually? I might be on in say, 3-4 hours.  If you're on, sign me up :D

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-