April 19, 2024, 03:54:01 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » 1387saqr-

1387saqr-

Started by Allie, March 11, 2013, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Challenge to a best of three, one practice-
If you can beat me while I'm rusty, I'll acknowledge you're not horrible.
Rules described as of here (which means no TD cept shield/shoulders, etc).

I realized I don't need to be unrusted to see if you're as good as you think you are. I still thrash people that kill everyone in the game in the mid-tier, so if you're there, I'll still be able to get you.

If you don't reply, I'll assume you lose. Reason being, you're going to see this thread. Whether you see it yourself or someone else links you.

zomniethe4

allie so scared of td

Zom

Allie

a real pvper doesn't need to hide behind a barrage of 0s from the biggest part of meta game.

zomniethe4

thats like saying a real pvper cant pvp with patch

Zom

Allie

td arms are in the mechanics, and it doesn't give enough TD to make up for the slowness.
as long as patches don't use other td items, there's no problem with them in terms of opness.
they're designed to be strong against transes, so a good pvper wouldn't use a trans against a patch. surges are designed to be fast and nimble, not tanks. patches are tanks, not surges.

Rossbach

And so it begins.... The next generation of PvP...

On a side note Ross wants to 1v1 you Allie.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on March 11, 2013, 08:08:51 PM

On a side note Ross wants to 1v1 you Allie.  ::)

I'm not coming back, and no I won't pvp you.
I simply want to confirm or dispel an ego.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 08:10:09 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on March 11, 2013, 08:08:51 PM

On a side note Ross wants to 1v1 you Allie.  ::)

I'm not coming back, and no I won't pvp you.
I simply want to confirm or dispel an ego.

If the not coming back was directed at the "next generation" bit:

The "next generation" bit had nothing about you coming back or not. If you come back then it will include you, if you don't then it won't.

//

Can Ross act like a big ego pvp feg in order to PvP you?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

MagicXR

LMFAOOO

While you all have your fun i will sit atop my throne of greatest Bots!!/BC/B.E.V.O/T-BOTS PvPer om history ::)

jk

Cooky

Allie u should challenge me so i can prove everyone wrong

ill record and put on youtube too

please

Mario666

Announce it when it's gonna happen so we can come watch.

Selene

Quote from: Mario666 on March 11, 2013, 09:48:07 PM
Knowing Allie she will make it a private room.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Selene on March 11, 2013, 09:51:39 PM
Quote from: Mario666 on March 11, 2013, 09:48:07 PM
Knowing Allie she will make it a private room.
So it will turn out like Opti vs Nitex.

1387saqr

I'm happy your giving me all this attention, how sweet Allie. <3 I will get online now then.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Allie

You're gonna have to wait until I get back from pharmacy.
Just learned from doctors appointment I have a bad tonsil infection and a growing infection in both ears.
..exciting.

Purple

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 10:51:01 PM
Just learned from doctors appointment I have a bad tonsil infection and a growing infection in both ears.
..exciting.

A tonsil infection is a bitch. An ear infection is even worse. Hope you can take care of that stuff before the pain sinks in.

^**** im special xd

Allie

its too late for the tonsil. the ear I caught while it's starting up because the tonsil infection got to the point of dizziness and pain all weekend.

nyway, I'll be available to fight in like an hour.

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 10:51:01 PM
..exciting.

ouch

sorry to hear, hope u get better soon

1387saqr

Well I hope you get better and that its not too serious . Just let me know then !
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on March 11, 2013, 08:06:33 PM
td arms are in the mechanics, and it doesn't give enough TD to make up for the slowness.
as long as patches don't use other td items, there's no problem with them in terms of opness.
they're designed to be strong against transes, so a good pvper wouldn't use a trans against a patch. surges are designed to be fast and nimble, not tanks. patches are tanks, not surges.
ow someone in the course of the game developing must have introduced items that let surges be as tanks as patches! :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

1387saqr

Well it's all done and settled now, good games.

]

Toast

Allie

we played two rounds, a bunch of games each round. one round with me on my 209 patch, then on my 221 surge.
evenly geared (to my knowledge) on our 221s, geared like this otherwise-

< -----

----- >

First we played a test round, before I had him strip his gear. Our warm-up.

< -----

----- >

Game 1

< -----

----- >

Game 2

< -----

----- >

Game 3

< -----

----- >

Swapped to 221,

Game 1

< -----

----- >

Game 2

< -----

----- >

Game 3

< -----

----- >

Game 4

< -----

----- >

Moral of our games,
reapers moderately equal to me out of trans atm (bit better cause of his damn accurate upper spam), but the moment I got in trans and he couldn't trans to blockade, I ripped him apart everytime. I gave him my full judgement personally, but my sole belief is that he has to learn how to control trans. if he can get as good at trans chasing/running as I am, he'll be top tier. til then, he's high-mid-tier, in the high area where players such as ninja and meta are.

123bomb123

Meta is wayyyyy better tbh.
idk about ninja
ninja is bad heuehuehehe
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

proof of me winning all

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

hey how about we realize there is no #1 and labeling ego wont get anyone anywhere.

@allie; on another note no matter how broken the game is im pretty sure if you're a surge you cant get max td. unless in the past few months td stat boosts have been altered.

1387saqr

^Yeah, I know what you mean. Plus, PvP is dead nowadays; I barely see anybody on .

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-