April 19, 2024, 04:50:18 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YunMoo

IGN : zXanxus
Level : 7 (Im newbie,looking for a guild to train with so i wont be alone everytime >_>)
activeness : 8
Hope to play with you all :)

Thornz

Quote from: YunMoo on April 10, 2013, 03:38:13 AM
IGN : zXanxus
Level : 7 (Im newbie,looking for a guild to train with so i wont be alone everytime >_>)
activeness : 8
Hope to play with you all :)

Hmmm, I will accept you for now, and see how active you are.  We happen to have 3 spaces open, so I can afford to take a chance on you ;)

Go ahead and apply in-game...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

OMGSH GUYS, WE NEED TO GRIND HARD AND TAKE BACK RANK 11!! I AM LEGEND IS BRAGGING ABOUT OVERTAKING US!! KILL THEM!! KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!

Phew, glad I got THAT off my cheast...

Not pants

Rez4

medchiller

They're full atm bud, just wait they will get to you eventually ;)

Thornz

Quote from: bridav on April 11, 2013, 10:52:03 PM
I applied but no answer

Don't worry, I have someone that I'll be kicking xD

Not pants

ookie12

Thornz

Not pants

Thornz

I Am Legend have been added as enemies. Just because we needed some enemies, and because they passed us xD

Not pants

Purple

Nub. You didn't have to kick me, I was gonna grind on sunday. Well whatever, I guess, i'll use the grinding time I was gonna use here on ~StarZ~

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: Purple on April 13, 2013, 06:40:56 PM
Nub. You didn't have to kick me, I was gonna grind on sunday. Well whatever, I guess, i'll use the grinding time I was gonna use here on ~StarZ~

Omg, cyber must have kicked you cause he thought you were a random noob -.-

Re-apply, I'll add you back right now...

Not pants

Thornz

Fishes has been promoted to co leader ^.^

Not pants

DreadfulWolf

Hi everyone,

Sadly a player: "Cyberlord x" earlier this morning decided to leave the guild however, in which he was a co-leader and has decided to remove every player from the guild. Luckily enough me, fish and nemesis all being leaders, co-leaders still remained in the guild so it didn't get total wiped. It would be greatly appreciated if you could all re-apply and il be sure to accept you a.s.a.p also, i am very sorry for the loss of all your guildpoints as i know we and i have all worked hard to earn them we was rank 11 nearly to become rank 10. Once again sorry, for the waste of  your time and i'm sure that once Thornz get's online we will be speaking about further guild members and trust.
IGN: DreadfulWolf  Level: 163

Yz

What a ****ing shit ****. That sucks for you Thornz, I never thought he was a good pick for co. Little weaboo that was prone to temper tantrums. Good luck rebuilding.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-