April 30, 2024, 02:19:15 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

We should make an anarchy raid team...

I'll most likely try and get online tomorrow in the afternoon to try out raid

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

GhostKillaz1

IGN: DNA | TexX       Bot: Ram | Patch        Lvl: 270 | 225

Thornz

Looks like a Korean infiltrated our guild message, lel

Not pants

GhostKillaz1

iBrobotback

Im appauled! I am guildless, again.... and I am going to reapply for Anarchy, which I wont get in, and am seriously confused.

GhostKillaz1

Guys sorry again but i left ANARCHY again to make my own guild and im not going to join anyone in my guild sorry guys but thnx for accepting me!! ;D

-Speedy-

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 06, 2014, 07:34:45 PM
Im appauled! I am guildless, again.... and I am going to reapply for Anarchy, which I wont get in, and am seriously confused.
Never coming back don't ask you left the guild twice in two days. Just shows your an unloyal person who has no respect for the people that were friendly enough to add you to guild.

Quote from: GhostKillaz1 on March 07, 2014, 12:06:21 AM
Guys sorry again but i left ANARCHY again to make my own guild and im not going to join anyone in my guild sorry guys but thnx for accepting me!! ;D
Well thanks for giving a valid reason about leaving.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

iBrobotback

Quote from: -Speedy- on March 07, 2014, 12:36:15 AM
Never coming back don't ask you left the guild twice in two days. Just shows your an unloyal person who has no respect for the people that were friendly enough to add you to guild.

i left the guild ONCE to join Sympathy, my first choice after Systematic was disbanded. Then I get back in... YAY!!! (right?) but get KICKED!, but i left twice...... Hmmm..

Zetsu

You won't be accepted back into this guild.

iBrobotback

Quote from: Zetsu on March 10, 2014, 12:12:12 PM
Sorry, I was asking for your opinion...

Zetsu

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: Zetsu on March 10, 2014, 12:12:12 PM
Sorry, I was asking for your opinion...
I'm an un-official co-leader of the guild. I speak too both Thornz and Speedy everyday. I'm just about too join Anarchy back, and if i prove my activity i'll also be getting co-leader back, upon which gives me a leading decision whether we have you or not. In which because of how you speak to other players, flame, and keep leaving/switching guilds. We will not be accepting you, thanks for applying. Have a nice day.

But like i said that's only if i get accepted back into the guild and prove my activity.

Ramk1ng

ur unloyal and not nice to the people of the guild. That is like i mentioned in the sympathy thread is why we kicked u. I feel good about it that Anarchy is making this decision aswell since ur unfaithfull and unloyal.

Thornz

Sorry brobot, as he said, you won't be allowed back in the guild, as you didn't even give us warning that you would leave for sym if you had the chance. It wouldn't have even been a problem, since I respect sym and have a lot of friends there, but you didn't feel the need to tell us. Sorry that you're banned from two of the best guilds in the game now :-/

Sucks to be you.

Not pants

iBrobotback

I did tell... Maybe some1 didnt get the memo. I said, Sympathy wants me. I applied for Sympathy but they were full so i applied for anarchy... Did I have to blatantly say "I am going to leave Anarchy because Im being heavily influenced by Sympathy to join them, and they even went through the hassle to create space for me, thus I am only staying here temporarily?" I mean... certainly saying the first few lines would hint at me joining Sympathy.. Unless you wanted me to submit an essay on switching to Sympathy? C'mon...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-