June 26, 2024, 05:06:48 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cookys St. Patricks Day Event

Cookys St. Patricks Day Event

Started by Cooky, March 14, 2013, 12:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

March 14, 2013, 12:01:26 PM Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:28:37 PM by Cooky

Duration:  March 17th-March 24th

How to Join:  

During the period of the event, keep an eye out for any pvp room named 'CookyStPatrickEvent{ng}', joining this room is how you can enter the event. I will always announce in the lobby before I make the room to let people know. The first 7 players to join the room will get to participate in the round.

Rules:

To win Cookys St Patricks day event will take a lot of luck! The rules are simple..

The map will always be holodeck. I will first suicide (so I can watch everyone).Then I will announce that players have 10 seconds to pick a spot! All players must go to one of the spaces on the map as shown by this diagram:

After 10 seconds is up I will tell all players to stop and they must remain in whatever spot they are in. The middle is not a valid spot and any players in this spot when I say to stop are disqualified. I will then (with the help of random number generator) pick a random number from 1-6. When a number gets chosen, I will announce it, and whichever player is in that spot will be disqualified. If there are more then 1 players in the spot, they have to fight to the death and only 1 player may survive.

For example, if there are 2 or more players on spot 3 when I say stop, and I call out number 3, those players must fight and whoever survives gets to remain in the game. If there is only 1 player on spot 3, that player is immediately disqualified. Keep in mind that when I say the number, the battle may immediately begin, so reaction timing is key. Know which spot youre in and be ready for a fight if you are on a spot with other players. If you attack another player when your spot did not get called, you are immediately disqualified. If you win a fight to the death, the next round you win immunity and cannot be eliminated. You must go to the middle spot during the round so that you do not interfere with the other players.

Keep in mind that during the fight to the death, you are not allowed to leave the spot you are in!

After a number has been chosen and a player or players have been eliminated, I will begin counting down from 10 again and players can either stay in their spot or move to another one. Remember, you can go in the middle spot but if you are there when I say stop then you are disqualified. .

-There are no limits on equipment, anything goes.
-There is no hitting allowed whatsoever until a number has been called.
-Hitting is only allowed for the players on the spot that gets called.
-If you fall to your death at any point during the match, you are disqualified.
-Transforming is not allowed unless you are in a fight to the death
-Players who are not in a fight to the death should be looking out for gunshots and long ranged attacks like mandragore, because they may get hit by them accidentally.
-If a player is transed at the end of a fight to the death, I will wait until their trans has ended before starting the 10 second countdown

Prizes:

When there is just 1 player remaining, that player is declared the winner!
The player will receive 1 million gigas and a 1 week Lucky Aura!

I will be using this thread to post the winners and show who has won the most. Please feel free to ask any questions about the event or leave comments.

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

Madprox

reading throught his, i came up with an own event that would probably be more fun, and more fair for participants..
But since my idea came from your event idea, i'm not gonna explain here.

Anyway, i think it's a stupid event, cause basically, everyone goes to a spot, and whether they fight or not (that's the only chance they have to do something theirselves) they can still win the fight, and then get disqualified by your random number picker.

So basically your event rewards 1 person based on a lucky streak created by a random generator, and players don't have to do anything theirselves..

Just my opinion, i don't wanna trash your idea though.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Allie

TobaccoLover

Yz

a draw would be a ****load less complicated.
DISCORD killyzkill

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Yz on March 14, 2013, 12:28:33 PM
a draw would be a ****load less complicated.
Would probably drain his gigas and coins too fast.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2013, 12:17:19 PM
Quote from: Madprox on March 14, 2013, 12:14:56 PM
lots of random junk

SAINT PATRICKS DAY
(click to show/hide)
THE DAY OF LUCK
lol, i never knew what it was for haha

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

New Rule:  If you win a fight to the death, the next round you win immunity and cannot be eliminated. You must go to the middle spot during the round so that you do not interfere with the other players.

Can an admin or someone please edit my first post and add the new rule right after "If you attack another player when your spot did not get called, you are immediately disqualified." ? Thanks!

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

thanks to those who gave kind words :)  can someone please edit my post like i asked? Thanks!

Cooky

Aw thanks :)  i stopped doin em for a while because i was out of prize money but i sold my jura so that i could have some gigas to giveaway :D

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on March 15, 2013, 03:47:52 AM
Aw thanks :)  i stopped doin em for a while because i was out of prize money but i sold my jura so that i could have some gigas to giveaway :D
heart touching  :-[

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

MagicXR

Meteor

Quote from: Cooky on March 14, 2013, 12:56:17 PM
New Rule:  If you win a fight to the death, the next round you win immunity and cannot be eliminated. You must go to the middle spot during the round so that you do not interfere with the other players.

Can an admin or someone please edit my first post and add the new rule right after "If you attack another player when your spot did not get called, you are immediately disqualified." ? Thanks!
Done.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-