April 28, 2024, 01:28:35 PMLatest Member: gginn1541

Small Event

Started by Allie, November 10, 2010, 09:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

eco999

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

wonderstar

November 17, 2010, 01:28:15 AM #63 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:41:32 AM by wonderstar
DAM!! I COULD"VE WON! I GOT 20 SECONDS!! DAM IT!

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Allie

Impossible without a cheat of some sort.
I tested it, the lowest I could possibly get was :21 with ionII and one hit killing everything, including the boss.

Jonathan

Would I get something if I do it in 20 seconds? :D

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

wonderstar

Allie it's not impossible, I used my gun... this is no cheat. i SWEAR, and plus I just own... I had a secret trick with the gun that you ppl don't know about.

~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Allie

thematic

November 17, 2010, 07:43:40 AM #68 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:58:58 AM by thematic
just another opinion
as reward
by players choice: gigas - coins - membership

instead 50m gigas reward here: 100k coins or 1 month membership (or another equivalent to 50m gigas)

(coins: so can buy transform coupons for such events)

Jason321

Allie, Wonderstar doesnt hack, or he would of been kicked out of guild,

he is a pro players, super good at pushing and i have witnesses the gun trick, it is hard to do.

wonderstar

~Plato

LiquidChaos

He used some "glitch" and that's against the rules!

wonderstar

Hahahaha, LiquidChaos, what a loser. Are you a jealous person because I got 20 seconds and you got 22. Honestly this was no cheat and I had Rush and Break Fall. To complete this in 20 seconds, you cannot fall down once, or get stuck between monsters. QUICK KILLS. I used my gun to eliminate some of them on the corners so it was easier to kill the rest. Sorry to say, you fail Liquid, this was no glitch and totally legit.

~Plato

zomniethe4

Quote from: wonderstar on November 17, 2010, 09:58:10 PM
Hahahaha, LiquidChaos, what a loser. Are you a jealous person because I got 20 seconds and you got 22. Honestly this was no cheat and I had Rush and Break Fall. To complete this in 20 seconds, you cannot fall down once, or get stuck between monsters. QUICK KILLS. I used my gun to eliminate some of them on the corners so it was easier to kill the rest. Sorry to say, you fail Liquid, this was no glitch and totally legit.
Who cares the competition is over.

Zom

1h8n3rd5

lol true so wonderstar ur pic is dead cuz if was due last friday

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-