March 28, 2024, 07:28:22 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Coin-Trans Tier for all modes (Best Sector, PvP, BvB Transes) How2Bpro

Coin-Trans Tier for all modes (Best Sector, PvP, BvB Transes) How2Bpro

Started by Yz, March 16, 2013, 04:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Sector Tier by Ross & Yz
PvP Tier by CursedSun & Yz
BvB Tier by HcT, Ninja & Yz, corrections on the BvB Tier are welcomed - please feel free to help us out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sector Trans Tiers

Trans                                                movement speed                              hitbox (reach)                                   attack speed                                    
Dark-Knight3.5/53.5/54.5/5
Kowbat / Jura4/55/52.5-4/5
Halloween Trans5/52/52/5
SuperKhanZ3.5/53.5/54/5
DeathHunter3/52/55/5
Lady-Valor4/52.5/54/5
WhiteNinja4/52/53.5/5
OverRunner4/53/53.5/5
LanternMan3.5/53.5/53.5/5
DigiDragon3/54/53/5
Ice-Kong3/54/52.5/5

Tier 1/S

Dark-Knight (DK has an insanely fast attack speed, second best in the game. Its hit box is not that great infront of it, however its reach beside it is huge, as it can hit mobs almost beside it. Its movement speed is decent.)
Jura (Kowbat clone with a slightly bigger hitbox)
Kowbat (Kowbat has the biggest hitbox in the game which makes it a great trans for killing off many mobs in one area. However with the normal defence combo, it is rather slow and can get counterd inbetweem combo's. However the attack speed can be bumped up to a nice 3.5 or even a 4, when a skillfull player uses the "move combo."
Halloween Trans (This trans is basically not to be used, however it deservs T1 because of the fact it adds a base speed bonus to your bot, which is a huge boost in Sector maps where you do not have to trans.)

Tier 2/A

SuperKhanZ (Has the third fastest combo in the game with decent movement speed and hitbox (rather lacking hitbox beside it though.))
DeathHunter (DeathHunter has the fastest attack speed out of any trans, however it has a horrible hitbox that bumps it down to T2. Best trans for a 1v1.)

Tier 3/B

Lady-Valor (Has a fast attack rate almost on par with SuperKhanZ. Lady-Valor is also a fast moveing trans, however when doing a jump attack it is rather slow. Its attack range is decent but noting to be amazed at.
White Ninja (White Ninja has a few perks when it comes to Sector, such as it has a good atk speed rate, when you run attack you move fast, and its jump attack can chain certain mobs in Sector, although even with these perks it is better suited for PvP, or specific Sector maps where you can chain.)
OverRunner (Good trans overall, somewhat lacking in attack range, however its movement speed makes up for it.)
LanternMan (LanternMan is a simple, easy to use trans, nothing really special or bad about it.)
DigiDragon (DigiDragon  has slow attack speed, however has a decent hitbox, and movement speed. it does however have a good jump attack that you can use to spam during survival, but is rather slow to use.)
Ice-Kong (Ice-Kong  has slow attack speed, however has a decent hitbox, and movement speed. it does however have a good jump attack that you can use to spam during survival, but is rather slow to use.)

---
The following transes are so bad there is no point in giving detailed explanations on why, or to add them to the chart.

Tier 4/C

Lion Mecha
GoldChamp
Madragore
Bee-Byte
Sergent Sector
Red Team
Frosty
Mega-BOT
CodeRed
Xabaras
DoubleBlade

Tier 5/E

Musz
Steel Golem

Note(s):

If you playing a sector map where you don't have to trans it is best to use Halloween Trans.
If you are a semi+ skilled player and in a map where you have to hit 5+ mobs at once, use Kowbat.
If you are doing a map where it is generally 1v1 (239), use DeathHunter.
For other maps you should use Dark-Knight. Some players however find it best to use SuperKhanZ, while it has a further reach in front of it, it seems to have a slower attack rate and the range beside him is not that good.

PvP Trans Tiers
Tier 1/S

Jura (slightly greater hitbox than Kowbat)
Kowbat (best hitboxes, period. can take players from full hp to dead if they have any evade, through continually evade locking them with jump attack whilst dealing damage. newbs using this can still be easily blocked, but a true pro will destroy you with it when chasing you whilst you're untransed. trans v trans it's not actually that great, but that's not necessarily why you'd get it anyway)
White Ninja (doesn't get block glitched, which is why it makes tier s. the hitboxes are crazy, but it handles badly imo)
Bugbear Beta (ridiculous hitbox, the 360 degree jump attack means you can sidewind someone from literally in front of them. it can catch other players VERY quickly due to the nature of its hitboxes. On a side note, players don't block in the right spots and/or at the right times against this trans at all, so make it even easier to defeat them. Can't be pushed on Holodeck, giving it an edge over other transes for that map.)

Tier 2/A

Overrunner (harder to learn to handle than lan/khanz, this trans shines above in other places. it's got a ridiculously fast block/unblock time in comparison, its jump attack is placed better imo, which makes for better chasing, hence for me it outstrips lanman for top of tier A)
Lantern Man (has a walking jump attack, which places it above SKZ. a solid all rounder trans, easy as hell to handle)
KhanZ (only thing wrong with it is the walking jump attack. Otherwise, it's literally the same trans as lanman with minor differences. combo speed is faster, hitboxes are essentially the same except 4th combo hit from lanman pushes upwards more)
Ice Kong (has a fun jump attack, nothing really bad about it. a solid trans)

Tier 3/B

Blaster (epic jump attack range, but can easily be block glitched against sadly. doesn't have many other redeeming features. Can't be pushed on Holodeck, giving it an edge over other transes for that map.)
Halloween Trans (Without the speed of Red Team this trans is utterly bad. Hallo Trans adds speed out of trans and that places it above Red Team in the long run, however without transing in PvP you will likely get consistently smashed in any PvP game. Playing with Hallo Trans speed build basically makes you useless in trans and thus it barely makes it better than Red Team)
RedTeam (we should know RT by now considering how much focus has been placed on it in the past)
Lady Valor (her jump attack is just slightly too awkward for tier A, plus she slows down massively when jumping. a good trans nonetheless, but requires lots of practice)

Tier 4/C

DigiDragon (we all know digi. Block > digi.)
DoubleBlade (nothing special, but not exactly horribad either)
Dark Knight (fast block time, fast combo time, fast recovery time. not much else going for it, as these things aren't particularly useful in PvP.)
Death Hunter (hard to handle, but can be deadly if used well)

Tier 5/D

Frosty (too slow to be of great use)
Mega-BOT (apart from its jump attack which is pretty good, this thing utterly fails)
White Knight (timed jump attack, nothing special about it imo except combo speed)
Mandragore (too slow, a good surge can outrun this for breakfast. does get epic chains, has good block timing and great 123 combo speed, but that doesn't matter when the only thing you'll catch are other rams)
GoldBot (bad version of SKZ, simply)
MechaLion (just not very good all round)
Melissa (again, slow trans, horrible with almost everything, but can do jumps no other trans can, so CAN be useful sometimes.  Can't be pushed on Holodeck, giving it an edge over other transes for that map)
GM Trans (Melissa with a smaller jump and easy to push in any map.)
General Scourge (do I even need to explain anything?.)
Bee-Byte (Gtfo)
Sergeant Sector (nope gtfo)
MusZ (bad unusable)
Iron Golem (bad unusable)

Unknown to me in terms of true capability:

Xabaras (But I think I'd put it in Tier 4/C, its combo speed is too slow to be useful and its jump attacks are sloppy. It has a long range fire jump attack, but still very hard to hit anyone with it - the range is in a small cone, but goes a long way. Run attack is slow but has decent range and the block time is slow as well. Can't be pushed on Holodeck, giving it an edge over other transes for that map)

BvB Trans Tier

This is written up really quickly, we're going to ignore all the crappy transes and simply post two tiers.

Attack speed is good for BvB transes because of DPS to the base/pushing AFK players.
oh yeah with all OP transes, pushing is extremely easy due to AOE (Area of Effect)
OP transes also have big hitboxes themselves, aren't too difficult to push

Tier 1/S (OP)

Jura (Everything Kowbat does, has a slightly larger hitbox.)
Kowbat (Second biggest hitbox in the game, does AOE damage on last hit combo that knocks players down, very potent when spamming combo at enemy base and for chasing users in the middle of indus.)
Chernobyl (Broken, simply. Can take down bases in 2 seconds with a world-wide known glitch.)

Tier 2/A

LanternMan (Overall strong trans, second fastest combo, great jump attack, extremely versatile)
DigiDragon (Large jump attack AOE, great for protecting allies at enemy base and hitting multiple targets)
SuperKhanZ  (Third? Fastest combo, ok jump attack, relatively easy to use. Lack of a walking jump attack makes it harder to handle than DK & Lanny)

Tier 3/B

Dark Knight (Second fastest combo in-game, great for DPSing base. Limited jump attack, but great for fighting on the ground. Most viable with a Ram)
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

mic99

Nice, must've took a awhile to make  :O

lol'd @ "MusZ (seriously gtfo)"

Cooky

I think megabot should move up to 4/C, ive always felt its underated 

its run attack and jump attack are really really great the only bad thing is its combo

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Madprox

wrong description for Digidragon in sector.
and what's thebvb glitch for tsernobyl???

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

zomniethe4

lanternman and khanz are no way on the same level as digi in base

Zom

Yz

Quote from: zomniethe4 on March 17, 2013, 12:11:00 AM
lanternman and khanz are no way on the same level as digi in base

me and hct thought this, ninja insisted tho

@cooky its jump attack range and length suck, its hitbox is huge so it's easy to hit, its run attack is useless, its block slows the trans, the jump is short range, etc

@max can't believe we didn't pick up on that l0l i'll get ross to fix
DISCORD killyzkill

Jonathan

I have yet to find anyone that can cover my lanternman with their digi in base. But then again, when it's 4v4, I'm the one who takes out the digi trying to defend their players anyways, so my reasoning is a little different.

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Cooky

KillerPig

Quote from: Jonathan on March 17, 2013, 04:39:50 AM
I have yet to find anyone that can cover my lanternman with their digi in base. But then again, when it's 4v4, I'm the one who takes out the digi trying to defend their players anyways, so my reasoning is a little different.
well who the shit have u been playing with l0l

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Epic xD

Ya, because Digi isn't OP and Over isn't any good.

But what do I know?

jk i know way more than all of you

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Jonathan

Quote from: KillerPig on March 17, 2013, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on March 17, 2013, 04:39:50 AM
well who the shit have u been playing with l0l

That includes everyone from ZeaL l0l

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-