March 28, 2024, 04:14:47 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Coin-Trans Tier for all modes (Best Sector, PvP, BvB Transes) How2Bpro

Coin-Trans Tier for all modes (Best Sector, PvP, BvB Transes) How2Bpro

Started by Yz, March 16, 2013, 04:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Quote from: Jonathan on March 17, 2013, 09:19:23 PM
Quote from: KillerPig on March 17, 2013, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: Jonathan on March 17, 2013, 04:39:50 AM
I have yet to find anyone that can cover my lanternman with their digi in base. But then again, when it's 4v4, I'm the one who takes out the digi trying to defend their players anyways, so my reasoning is a little different.
well who the shit have u been playing with l0l

That includes everyone from ZeaL l0l

ur mums not in zeal.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

war_lord159

Nice guide ;D

Whats a BugBear Beta? first time i ever heard of that name :o

but anyway its a very helpful guide for people who don't play the other game modes often  :)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Epic xD

I can't believe I have to say this, but Digi is not meant to defend. It's meant to cover a teammate or teammates when they are attacking the opponents' base.

Anyone who uses Digi solely to defend is stupid.

Edit: I don't know if I misinterpreted Jon's post, but I would be severely disappointed if you mean no one could effectively cover you. If so, that's just pathetic and those people should gtfo.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Yz

Quote from: war_lord159 on March 17, 2013, 09:51:58 PM
Nice guide ;D

Whats a BugBear Beta? first time i ever heard of that name :o

but anyway its a very helpful guide for people who don't play the other game modes often  :)

The CodeRed that has a 360 jump attack.

@Lyfe: Fix it for me and re-write that area? I'll add it in.

@Cooky: You're wrong. 1v1 me with a Megabot vs my Overrunner.
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Jonathan

Quote from: Epic xD on March 17, 2013, 09:57:36 PM
I can't believe I have to say this, but Digi is not meant to defend. It's meant to cover a teammate or teammates when they are attacking the opponents' base.

Anyone who uses Digi solely to defend is stupid.

Edit: I don't know if I misinterpreted Jon's post, but I would be severely disappointed if you mean no one could effectively cover you. If so, that's just pathetic and those people should gtfo.

That's what I meant when I said defend. Defending your teammates while they're attacking is what I meant. I can see how it could be misinterpreted though; re-wording pls. I have people that can protect me in digi trans, but I still think lanny > digi...

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

KillerPig

jura: slighty bigger hitbox than kowbat
kowbat: best hitbox

wut

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Epic xD

Quote from: Jonathan on March 18, 2013, 03:59:03 AM
That's what I meant when I said defend. Defending your teammates while they're attacking is what I meant. I can see how it could be misinterpreted though; re-wording pls. I have people that can protect me in digi trans, but I still think lanny > digi...
Digi is definitely better than Lanterman. Digi can simply cover a teammate attacking the opponents' base, which prevents the opposing team from actually defending effectively.

If a person is not retarded, they can easily...
1) Kill mercenaries with Digi
2) Cover a teammate and easily get bars (which means really easy wins)
3) Defend their base (kinda, but not really)

Hypothetically, if both teams had Digi, the team that managed to attack the other base first would win. It comes down to a shitfest of "who can use the OP item first."

Another example of an extremely OP situation was Salamence in Pokemon D/P/Pt. Basically, whoever could get their Salamence out first would win. It could rip apart anything in its path. Even though Salamence rarely swept full teams of 6, Salamence was almost guaranteed to knockout at least 1-2 Pokemon. It's kind of the same scenario here. Digi is basically guaranteed to knockout at least 1-2 bars. Easy to use, extremely dangerous, ridiculous...

I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Jonathan

From what you're saying, am I correct in assuming a digi and lanny > two lannies in your opinion?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

TheSLothX

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Epic xD

ya uh this hole bvb trans list is rong sory dudes i wuz smoking crak hail satan 2 hard and wusnt thinking so hear r the changes need dk betr then al other trans except kow nd jura lany over and digi suk and arnt same tier as dk

Yz

Quote from: Epic xD on April 17, 2013, 01:10:11 AM
ya uh this hole bvb trans list is rong sory dudes i wuz smoking crak hail satan 2 hard and wusnt thinking so hear r the changes need dk betr then al other trans except kow nd jura lany over and digi suk and arnt same tier as dk

shitty memes dat u killed years ago, thx for killing xdddddddd

smoke crack hail satan omg i heard that so long ago new*** lol is funy cuz u acually tried to funy with old meme and thats what a new***s are lel
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-