April 16, 2024, 02:34:19 PMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu

Been gone.

Started by VirusInject, March 16, 2013, 11:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirusInject

I've been gone for about over 2-3 months now, not buying membership ect, cause waiting for the new updates, to see if their worth it.
Looking forward to them, but still waiting. ...waiting.. waiting.... still-.... waiting.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Allie

it'll be awhile. our new engine took a lot longer than we thought, kenny worked on it with meteor 100% so I've just been watching over its development. it's looking pretty done though, we just finished up adding popup textboxes for stake and min/max level tags.

all thats left is making manual boxes such as a custom ban message. then we'll take like a week break (he will) and all three admins will get to work on the faction update (tricky will be doing a lot of work for it too).

at this point my goal is for June-ish. tis a lot of work, for every single one of us. to give you an idea of how much work it is, we're redoing every single sector map, mob by mob. one single mob by one single mob. than we're doing it again. and again. until we have three different versions of each and every map.

MagicXR

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2013, 01:24:40 PM
it'll be awhile. our new engine took a lot longer than we thought, kenny worked on it with meteor 100% so I've just been watching over its development. it's looking pretty done though, we just finished up adding popup textboxes for stake and min/max level tags.

all thats left is making manual boxes such as a custom ban message. then we'll take like a week break (he will) and all three admins will get to work on the faction update (tricky will be doing a lot of work for it too).

at this point my goal is for June-ish. tis a lot of work, for every single one of us. to give you an idea of how much work it is, we're redoing every single sector map, mob by mob. one single mob by one single mob. than we're doing it again. and again. until we have three different versions of each and every map.
The update that you said was gonna come out in a few days is now due in Junie-ish?

Allie

when did i say that. our new interfaces update will release probably sometime this week (it only has a couple hours work left, but kenny doesn't work that much so ill give him the week).

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2013, 01:24:40 PM

Amg , that's like a shitload off work :d .
Well  Allie you  reached alot off new updates which Acclaim never did and that's making me happy !
Congratz to the whole team ( Kenny,Allie,Tricky ) ! Can't wait  for the new updates :) .

MagicXR

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2013, 01:38:44 PM
when did i say that. our new interfaces update will release probably sometime this week (it only has a couple hours work left, but kenny doesn't work that much so ill give him the week).
No lol I was confused

VirusInject

wait... why three versions of each map?
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Thornz

Quote from: VirusInject on March 17, 2013, 10:31:58 AM
wait... why three versions of each map?

Maybe e, m, and h? I'm curious as well....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-