May 01, 2024, 12:27:23 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Anneyeong Haseyo. Greetings from South korea!

Anneyeong Haseyo. Greetings from South korea!

Started by Tetralift, March 29, 2013, 08:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetralift

March 29, 2013, 08:08:14 PM Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:22:20 PM by Tetralift
Hello guys.
I am 19 years old and my name is Peter Peng. I was born and raised in South Korea, and later moved to the U.S. but my family moved back to South Korea. I am very enthusiastic about games and have played many online games. I am fairly new(been playing three days) and could use a run down of this game's mechanics. I play BoutCheetah about four hours a day so I hope to see you guys on xp
I could use some friends on here also, so please get to know me :D
My IGN is Doublelift.
ë,´ê°€ 제일 잘 ë,˜ê°€
IGN: Doublelift

Bombz

Selene

sasuke6548

Wassup! Fellow Korean brothaa :) Im korean too but i moved to the US when i was 1
Welcome to BC

hur9

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

Welcome! Hope to see you in-game ;D

I'll give you some pointers if I do...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

war_lord159

Welcome to BoutCheetah.

There are Korean players in this game if you want friends with the same nationality as you, maybe you guys can get along well  :)

if you need help,tips or anything can ask me  :D

Hope Seeing ya In-game.
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Ramk1ng

Welcome to the game! hope you enjoy this game as every one else does, if u need anything, just ask around and if im on, i wouldn't mind to help out or just help you with lvling!

Greetings Ramk1ng

spiderstar

thekgb

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tetralift

Quote from: thekgb on March 30, 2013, 07:09:44 PM
ur a LoL nerd haha hello im kgb
Lol, you could say that. I have played it since Season 1 till now :p and hi. Thanks for the greeting C:
Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 29, 2013, 10:35:09 PM
Welcome to the game! hope you enjoy this game as every one else does, if u need anything, just ask around and if im on, i wouldn't mind to help out or just help you with lvling!

Greetings Ramk1ng
Thanks Ram! It means a lot to me because I am always forced out of games and either have to level up by myself, or have my only friend level me up lolz. :C Tough being a newbie >.>

Quote from: war_lord159 on March 29, 2013, 10:17:19 PM
Welcome to BoutCheetah.

There are Korean players in this game if you want friends with the same nationality as you, maybe you guys can get along well  :)

if you need help,tips or anything can ask me  :D

Hope Seeing ya In-game.
So I've heard. However, I am unable to read/type Korean. I've checked the forums regarding the topic to no avail; I have a Korean keyboard and have set my default language/region to Korea, but I'm still unable to communicate in Korean :C

@Everyone else. Thanks for the greetings. xD
ë,´ê°€ 제일 잘 ë,˜ê°€
IGN: Doublelift

Toast

RAUDOG

Yz

Hey mang. Hit Yz up if you need anything in-game ;) & Welcome
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Welcome to Boutcheetah.Be free to pm me anytime in game or on forum if you have any questions.  :D

Epic xD

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-