May 05, 2024, 12:52:36 PMLatest Member: leejisu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » King Of Survival EVENT!!!

King Of Survival EVENT!!!

Started by zid_master, March 30, 2013, 04:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zid_master

March 30, 2013, 04:12:23 AM Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:26:24 PM by zid_master
i'm going to held an event for survival mode.. map 219 and its a easy mode after i have discussed with admin yz and other players..

-there will be 8 players in a room including myself..
-open to all especially for level 221 players.. (dont enter the room if u r not "qualified".. xD)
-only one winner.. the highest number of killing mob is the winner..
-there will be 3 rounds..
-after each rounds.. all player have to quit from the room and enter back after i make announcement.. (to give chances to other players)
-the winner of the round have to leave the event n cant join for the next round.. (so, dont have the same winner)
-any type of trans is allowed except jura, kowbat, n all ZC trans..
-no hacking is allowed.. lol.. (because i dont want to be banned.. xD)

since its a survival mode.. its a good opportunity for any players who r searching for tier 3 level 219 parts.. and that's why i want to do this event. i will make a room n will make announcement after that.. search for "King Of Survival EVENT!!!" room.. first come first serve..  ;D

*i hope this will help players in gaining tier 3 parts...*

this event is sponsored by Admin YZ, medchill, AllEyesOnMe, and me myself.. ( thank you for the supports guys..  :) )

the price for the winner is 20,000,000 gigas.. n might be increase.. :)

UPDATE..
the prize have to be decrease because after trial.. we cant exceed the tier 3.. so the donation from other players has been cancelled..
the winner prize is 10,000,000 gigas.. i'm sorry for the deduction amount of prize.. hopefully u guys take this event just for fun.. ;D

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Yz

No one can get to T3 on easy, and you're asking people to do it on Hard in a kill-steal event...
DISCORD killyzkill

zid_master

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2013, 04:27:47 AM
No one can get to T3 on easy, and you're asking people to do it on Hard in a kill-steal event...

yeah.. ik.. but i've read someone said "its not that hard to get to the tier 3 zone(maybe the player is too good)" n the event name is "King Of Survival".. so i choose the hard mode.. i might change the mode to normal mode since its really hard to get to the tier 3 zone.. n also might increase the amount of gigas for the winner..  :)

Yz

If anyone can actually win I'll donate 30m to the prize.
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

If you make the event on easy so there will be a winner I will pay 10-20m. It will be impossible for them to do and would hate to see your event bomb. ;)

zid_master

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2013, 04:45:39 AM
If anyone can actually win I'll donate 30m to the prize.

that would be great.. u will donate 30m for the hard mode or normal mode..?

Yz

Any mode, I seriously think you should do easy though.
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

Quote from: Yz on March 30, 2013, 05:01:45 AM
I agree, It will be more enjoyable for the players.  :)

zid_master

Quote from: medchiller on March 30, 2013, 04:49:12 AM
If you make the event on easy so there will be a winner I will pay 10-20m. It will be impossible for them to do and would hate to see your event bomb. ;)

just to make sure that I do not misunderstand.. u will donate 10-20 m for the winner for the easy mode..??

medchiller

Yes. I don't think I will donate on a harder difficulty simply because I don't think  anyone will win.

zid_master

Quote from: medchiller on March 30, 2013, 05:06:14 AM
Yes. I don't think I will donate on a harder difficulty simply because I don't think  anyone will win.

wow.. that would be great.. then i'll change it to easy mode.. and i want to make it 3 rounds.. so that there will be more than 1 winner since u guys will donate approximately 40m gigas for the event.. every winner will get 20m gigas.. the winner of the game have to leave the game for the next round.. how's it sound..? :)

medchiller

Great! 2 things.
When will the event be approx.?
What about certain items (jura) that might not me fair to everyone. Although its who gets last hit so yeah.
Sounds like a lot of fun I hope to be apart of the event. ;D

AllEyesOnMe

I'll donate 15 mil to the prize if there will be a winner.

zid_master

March 30, 2013, 05:21:12 AM #13 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:04:10 AM by spiderstar
it will be held approximately 24 hours from now..
yeah.. thanks for the trans matter.. i will update this event with the T & C.. xD

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on March 30, 2013, 05:18:53 AM

wow.. thanks.. i might increase the amount of gigas for the winners..
but u  will donate for what kind of mode..?

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zid_master on March 30, 2013, 05:22:32 AM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on March 30, 2013, 05:18:53 AM

wow.. thanks.. i might increase the amount of gigas for the winners..
but u  will donate for what kind of mode..?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-