April 30, 2024, 09:00:54 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » 36 songs 6 min new channel etc

36 songs 6 min new channel etc

Started by Yz, April 03, 2013, 07:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

April 03, 2013, 07:38:24 AM Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:00:02 AM by Yz
36 Songs in 6 min (2012 Apocalypse Mashup)

tracklist
1. Calvin Harris - Feel so close
2. Carly Raw Jepsen - Call me maybe
3. Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity
4. Calvin Harris ft Ne-Yo - Let´s go
5. Flo Rida ft. Sia - Wild ones
6. David Guetta ft. Sia - She wolf
7. MAROON 5 - Payphone
8. Flo Rida - Whistle
9. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl ft. Georgi Kay - In My Mind
10. Coldplay ft. Rihanna - Princess of China
11. David Guetta ft. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne - I Can Only Imagine
12. will.i.am ft. Britney Spears - Scream and Shout
13. Skrillex - Bangarang
14. Martin Solveig - Night out
15. No Doubt - Settle Down
16. Sean Paul - She Doesn´t Mind
17. The Wanted - I´m Glad You Came
18. Skrillex ft. Damian Jr. Gong Marley - Make it Bun Dem
19. Madonna ft. M.I.A & Nicki Minaj Give Me All Your Luvin'
20. Dada Life - Feed the Dada
21. PSY - Gangnam Style
22. LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking
23. Nicky Romero - Toulouse
24. Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
25. Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
26. Rihanna - Diamonds
27. Nikki Minaj - Starships
28. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
29. will.i.am ft. Eva Simons - This is love
30. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
31. Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses
32. FUN - We Are Young
33. Ke$ha - Die Young
34. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
35. Linkin Park - Burn It Down
36. Hardwell - Spaceman
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

was first to watch

im so special

sothatthisisntanofftopicpostandidontgetmoderated: Liked the execution on most of it but I don't think it's something I would listen to very often.

^**** im special xd

loewe98

Cooky

cant wait to listen to this when i get home!

Pokeh

do all your songs have to be radio songs

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on April 03, 2013, 09:03:45 AM
do all your songs have to be radio songs

w0w first time i used mainstream stuff
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

yeah but i guess 36 tracks made up for it all

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Yo man. This stuff is the shit. Considering you've only touched mashups, this is a ****ing good compilation. Transitions were smooth, it was a seamless experience throughout and what I liked is that you changed properties of bits of the song like pitch.
The only thing that prevents me from saying this is up there with earworm and Co. Is that it's one long, almost, "list" type thing where you just went over each song and went "yep done that let's move on". Greats like mashup Germany put choruses etc to make it into a real song-style mashup.
Thankfully, though, you kept it to 6minutes haha. unlimited+ minute vids of yours drove me away.

All in all, 9/10 where the **** is my download link  :(

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on April 03, 2013, 09:42:25 AM
Yo man. This stuff is the shit. Considering you've only touched mashups, this is a ****ing good compilation. Transitions were smooth, it was a seamless experience throughout and what I liked is that you changed properties of bits of the song like pitch.
The only thing that prevents me from saying this is up there with earworm and Co. Is that it's one long, almost, "list" type thing where you just went over each song and went "yep done that let's move on". Greats like mashup Germany put choruses etc to make it into a real song-style mashup.
Thankfully, though, you kept it to 6minutes haha. unlimited+ minute vids of yours drove me away.

like my fb for download so i famous and whatnot
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Sooooo much effort :(
I'll have to do it on my pc in forever and a day

Yz

well hey i gotta keep re-uploading it for people to download it so  :'(
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: antisickness on April 03, 2013, 09:42:25 AM

agree with this

nice work tricky keep improving!

only thing I didnt particularly like was the ridiculously long and boring 1 minute intro

Yz

intro is for djs to use to mix it into their own stuff
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on April 03, 2013, 10:24:57 AM
intro is for djs to use to mix it into their own stuff
i dont get it  :(

Yz

well you heard the outro right? pretty similar to the intro. i could put the song on infinite repeat by playing the intro at the same time as the outro starts, then when the outro starts the intro is finished and the song starts again

basically, DJs need to use intros to mix songs. if people wanna mix my mashup they can, and i've given them the tools to do so easily
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

Gave it a listen.

Track 22 and onwards was flawless, did you have to make acapellas for every song? if not how did you cut out the original instrumentals?

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on April 03, 2013, 10:48:23 AM
Gave it a listen.

Track 22 and onwards was flawless, did you have to make acapellas for every song? if not how did you cut out the original instrumentals?

i mostly extended and added intros and instruments. mainstream acapellas are just everywhere and the 'instrumentals' were house songs that originally had no vocals, well most of em
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

April 03, 2013, 10:50:38 AM #20 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:53:44 AM by Godz
Gave it a listen.

Secret ::)
Quote from: Yz on April 03, 2013, 10:50:05 AM
i mostly extended and added intros and instruments. mainstream acapellas are just everywhere and the 'instrumentals' were house songs that originally had no vocals, well most of em
Secret i said  >:(

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on April 03, 2013, 10:50:05 AM
Gave it a listen.

oh so you barely had any part in the production part of it just composing it together basically.

you know how to make acapellas out of songs though?

Yz

i almost can, but i'm not perfect at it. and you could see it that way, we did put in a lot of our own elements
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on April 03, 2013, 10:30:16 AM
well you heard the outro right? pretty similar to the intro. i could put the song on infinite repeat by playing the intro at the same time as the outro starts, then when the outro starts the intro is finished and the song starts again

basically, DJs need to use intros to mix songs. if people wanna mix my mashup they can, and i've given them the tools to do so easily

ohh shit i wondered what those boring intros were for for ages

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

aw guess i read this thread late, i'd like to listen to this but i gtg x.x

truefact:
i saw maroon5 on the tracklist and literally just went fkyea.

antisickness

^omg wtf fangurl elurt

Acapellas can be easily found on the interwebs. There's a website with thousands of em. Something like Acapellas.com or sumsht
PS is that godz guy the other dj or something he's a bit overprotective over there.

spiderstar

Quote from: antisickness on April 03, 2013, 11:56:35 PM
^omg wtf fangurl elurt

Acapellas can be easily found on the interwebs. There's a website with thousands of em. Something like Acapellas.com or sumsht
PS is that godz guy the other dj or something he's a bit overprotective over there.

I don't think Godz is a DJ lol.

I liked it Tricky but some of the transitions seemed a little rushed or forced.
But yeah I really did enjoy it like your other works and you're improving by a ton. :)

Selene

Godz

April 04, 2013, 01:31:40 PM #28 Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:35:01 PM by Godz
^omg wtf fangurl elurt

Ye i protect tricky because he is famous you know,and sometime people using him as asset to being better in the world of Djs and steal his tricks.I like to protect Yz from danger. We protect each other you know.  ::) 8) ::)

Pokeh

^omg wtf fangurl elurt

no there's no good ones that don't need membership/are spammed with ads on them.

and they're mostly 192 kbps. + all radio songs.

>_<

Toast

i liked that :]

^omg wtf fangurl elurt

u know it omg

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-