June 02, 2024, 10:29:33 PMLatest Member: Pilodeabipt
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Question about Tier in survival 219

Question about Tier in survival 219

Started by matattmon, April 05, 2013, 02:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matattmon

Last time I was playing survival 219.
A bubbleboy dropped a body box, I ignored it because I didn't want to fill my inventory.
I went into kowbat wave.
I was hit by kowbats and I accidentally fell of that box, I got a tier 2 body. (It's still tier 1 because I didn't kill any kowbat.)
Is it possible to get tier 3 in tier 2 zone?
I am able to pass through the kowbat wave by spamming air strike of digidragon.
Sorry but I didn't take any screenshot because I was too happy that time
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Rossbach

Old news, funny that Allie /  Kenny never fixed it, considering you can get t3 from killing Kowbats. Yz claims it is minor but considering most people can defeat Kow's but not Xab says something different. ::)

So to answer your question, yes.

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

T3 dropping on T2 is possible I believe but with a greatly or seeming greatly reduced rate because of how often boxes drop from Kowbats and that you have a chance of getting T1-T2 aswell. These are personal observations not fact. I am actually attempting to get T3 on T2 but it is very difficult because of the low low chance and if you use counter tactic it will take forever just to get to Kows and then if you don't get any boxes you have to do it all over again. My suggestion if you are attempting to do it is find a new tactic or I can teach you one sometime. Gl :D
'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-