March 28, 2024, 06:10:02 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » So what's good on PvP nowadays?

So what's good on PvP nowadays?

Started by 1387saqr, April 09, 2013, 06:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1387saqr

Barely see that many active pvpers online anymore and I believe that it's already dead. Where's the rest of you all at? We need some new competition in here.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

1387saqr

Nice , do you think they can teach me how ?
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Pokeh

Quote from: 1387saqr on April 09, 2013, 07:27:28 AM

turn off your screen and do a 180 away from your computer

1387saqr

Quote from: Pokeh on April 09, 2013, 10:49:09 PM
Quote from: 1387saqr on April 09, 2013, 07:27:28 AM

turn off your screen and do a 180 away from your computer
thanks, you must be the teacher of life. Nice to meet you :)

]

1387saqr

Don't worry just hold it down for now.

]

Godz

Frith

Quote from: 1387saqr on April 09, 2013, 06:56:45 AM
Barely see that many active pvpers online anymore and I believe that it's already dead. Where's the rest of you all at? We need some new competition in here.
the pvp gamemode was put there to have fun, people who see it as 'competition' are the people who ruin it, trust me, i know  ::)

1387saqr

^Every game requires competition in order to function. Of course the game is made for players to have fun, but without competition , people wouldn't strive to get better. ::)

]

Frith

Quote from: 1387saqr on May 08, 2013, 07:37:19 PM
^Every game requires competition in order to function. Of course the game is made for players to have fun, but without competition , people wouldn't strive to get better. ::)
well not really, if a game is enjoyable it doesnt require competition, it helps yes but its not nesecary :c but the people who strive to get better are the competitive ones  :P

Toast

minecraft doesn't require competition, and is still a pretty good game.

Rossbach

Quote from: Toast on May 08, 2013, 07:52:12 PM

It does when you play competitive PvP maps, or try to create the best structure, etc.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

you'll notice that multiplayer minecraft is almost always competitive in some way or another...
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on May 09, 2013, 02:30:25 PM

you'll notice that multiplayer minecraft is almost always competitive in some way or another...
yea for example when you steal torches from one's house so you can have the most

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Quote from: Yz on May 09, 2013, 02:30:25 PM

i was talking about singleplayer, probably should've mentioned that.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-