March 28, 2024, 12:15:30 PMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Pending Resolution Bug Reports » Tier 2 head cancels the t3 xp of a t3 body

Tier 2 head cancels the t3 xp of a t3 body

Started by Ramk1ng, April 10, 2013, 04:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

When i wear in-game a t3 body with elektra +7 i just get t3 xp. But when i wear a t2 head with t3 body i just get t2 xp? I made a screenshot as a example

I reported it by report a bug but im not 100% if it is a bug? Maybe their is normal explanation for it idk.

Ramk1ng

Idk sure if i should be bumping this but is it a bug or whats the explanation behind it?

lsqe

I thought only T3 heads give an exp boost?
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

hawk5005

No, the whole set is supposed to give an exp bonus, not only parts of it.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 12, 2013, 08:08:14 AM
No, the whole set is supposed to give an exp bonus, not only parts of it.

Well, as u can see in the screenshot, i am wearing only a t3 body and it gives the normal t3 xp, but in combination with t2 head its just t2 xp

Thornz

Single t3 parts DO give the exp bonus. Idk if it's s'posed to be like that or not :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Yz

It's supposed to take 3 parts. I told Allie a few months ago that you only needed to wear 1 to get the bonus. Being the level-headed Admin she is, she promptly told me I was wrong, refused to believe that only one Tier 3 part could give the bonus, and I went on my merry way to abuse this opening she had left in the game that she wouldn't believe existed.

This isn't really a bug, since you're SUPPOSED to wear a full set to get the bonus. It's a bug within a bug. Now that you've made the thread with photo evidence I'm sure Kenny/Allie will patch it up to requiring all 3 pieces for the bonus. Doesn't bother me but that's gonna eternally piss off half the game which are by now used to only needing one tier part for the bonus.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 13, 2013, 01:18:43 AM
It's supposed to take 3 parts. I told Allie a few months ago that you only needed to wear 1 to get the bonus. Being the level-headed Admin she is, she promptly told me I was wrong, refused to believe that only one Tier 3 part could give the bonus, and I went on my merry way to abuse this opening she had left in the game that she wouldn't believe existed.

This isn't really a bug, since you're SUPPOSED to wear a full set to get the bonus. It's a bug within a bug. Now that you've made the thread with photo evidence I'm sure Kenny/Allie will patch it up to requiring all 3 pieces for the bonus. Doesn't bother me but that's gonna eternally piss off half the game which are by now used to only needing one tier part for the bonus.

Whoopsies, better delete this topic in that case xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Yz on April 13, 2013, 01:18:43 AM

uhm yeah can i delete the topic somewhere please? X(

medchiller

Should be in the bottom left corner of the page, if its not there you can't delete it. Probably because its in the report a bug section.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-