May 23, 2024, 03:11:43 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » why i hate paypal and why you need another way to pay for zc..

why i hate paypal and why you need another way to pay for zc..

Started by PureZero, April 11, 2013, 02:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureZero

CHANGE IT! paypal is the most retarted company out there i have more then enough money in my bank accound but paypal wont accept my credit card or my walmart card even though iv had them both work just fine before they love making it impossibal for me to give you money you need to find another way to accept debit cards..

Purple

Saying "paypal is the most retarted company out there" makes your entire post invalid and shows that you're stupid. Please, don't be so stupid when typing up a post or gtfo.

Because I don't wanna get moderated by power abusing gms i'll post something related:

If they don't allow a certain card from you, there's a reason. Do some research and you may find out why.

^**** im special xd

Thornz

I know they contacted Ultimate Game Card a while ago. Does anybody have a news update on that?

Another option is to buy a green dot money pak card with cash and add money to your PayPal acc through that. There's a service fee though, so I dot really like that method (I think it's $4 - $5 O.o)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

PureZero

iv done my reserch for about an hour and it is in fact becuse there retarted...   many other people have problems of paypal using there card one day and the next not accepting it for no reason calling them up telling you to check with your bank company then calling your bank company telling them there is nothing wrong and it should work fine then trying again making sure you type in every little detail correctly still not working delating your paypal then making a new one still not working contacting paypal again just to have them tell you to contact your bank again. thank you very much.

medchiller

Don't agree with the style you're approaching this but I do agree with what you're saying. PayPal is kinda difficult for me and many others to use, for me its because I have to use credit cards. Allie said they messaged Ultimate Game Card awhile ago and were waiting for an answer. Some cards won't be accepted simply because no CVV is required. I dislike the way it is and that you can only pay one way atm. I know its easier to do for Kenny and Allie but isn't always the best for the players.  :-\

@Purple, there are plenty of alternatives to PayPal and there are some simple fixes. Not all are worth it or are good ideas but I think that you and all of us should do some research. You have a PayPal that works, for people's that don't it can be very annoying.  ;)

Purple

Quote from: Thornz on April 11, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
I know they contacted Ultimate Game Card a while ago. Does anybody have a news update on that?

Ultimate Game Card doesn't update their advertising / false advertises. As far as i'm concerned it's good that there isn't any news on it. But no, I've yet to hear anything about it.

Quote from: PureZero on April 11, 2013, 02:19:15 AM
iv done my reserch for about an hour and it is in fact becuse there retarted...   many other people have problems of paypal using there card one day and the next not accepting it for no reason calling them up telling you to check with your bank company then calling your bank company telling them there is nothing wrong and it should work fine then trying again making sure you type in every little detail correctly still not working delating your paypal then making a new one still not working contacting paypal again just to have them tell you to contact your bank again. thank you very much.

Talk to paypal and tell them that you've talked to your bank already. I'm 90% sure they'd troubleshoot with you.

^**** im special xd

spiderstar

I've successfully used PayPal for various websites for the past year and a half.   So far no issues have come up..

Allie

Yes, we've received a contract and I'm reviewing it tonight for us to sign tomorrow.
It's most likely a success. But that's assuming all the paperwork checks out.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on April 11, 2013, 03:39:35 AM

Yes, we've received a contract and I'm reviewing it tonight for us to sign tomorrow.

<3  :-* <3  :-* <3 :-* <3  :-* <3

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

KillerPig

paypal blows
u need a credit card to make purchases, even if u have money in ur account
FU PAYPAL

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Bombz

Wait

So we can use ultimate gamecard to get member/ZC??

EPIC

Ramk1ng

ik this might be going off topic but what shops do it sell? I live in the netherlands and i never have heard about such card.

Selene

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 11, 2013, 08:06:39 PM

ik this might be going off topic but what shops do it sell? I live in the netherlands and i never have heard about such card.
http://www.ultimategamecard.com/wheretobuy.html

hur9

i remember i sugested the ultimate game card but idk if i was the first

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Selene on April 11, 2013, 08:08:47 PM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 11, 2013, 08:06:39 PM

http://www.ultimategamecard.com/wheretobuy.html

Maybe u guys also heard of paysafecard? Is a nice way to use aswell, and i already suggested on other forum about using mopay wich is a succesful non-scam organization spread world wide.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-