June 26, 2024, 02:39:46 AMLatest Member: kodehash

Membership

Started by TeeheeMan, April 15, 2013, 12:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeheeMan

For some reason, I can't buy membership. I've checked my Paypal thousands of times, I have a card with tons of money on it connected to my Paypal, but I CAN'T buy membership!
Please help..
This is the error message : Sorry — your last action could not be completed

medchiller

Could be depending your card the site you are purchasing from needs to ask for a CVV (CSV) or the transaction cannot be completed.

TeeheeMan

I'm trying to purchase from Paypal, since this game only supports Paypal. I have the credit card linked and everything, no idea why it's not working.

medchiller

Sorry didn't make my last post quite clear, even if linked to PayPal it still asks for what credit card you're using. If the card requires the site to make you put in a CVV you can make the transaction but if it doesn't then you maybe out of luck. This is not the absolute answer just a possibility.

TeeheeMan

It's alright. And it did require for me to put in a CVV, it just doesn't work.. ;/ Did it take my money?

medchiller

If it said "This Transaction could not be processed" or something that sounds similar  then no. You can check by just going to your history.
It makes you put one in when you add it to your PayPal but not on the BC Site.

TeeheeMan

Alright, thanks :) I really appreciate all your help.. But one problem, how do I become a member if it doesn't work? :S

Bombz

Just wait for Admin Allie or Admin santa to help you out

Also you can get member with gigas (55m for 1 month)

TeeheeMan

I believe Allie hates me >.< She seems like the type to hate for one thing. No offense.

Bombz

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 15, 2013, 01:19:43 AM
I believe Allie hates me >.< She seems like the type to hate for one thing. No offense.

Get santa then lol

btw gl  :)

TeeheeMan

Allie

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 15, 2013, 01:19:43 AM

I am the type.
It was a first and second impression. That's two things.

It might be that you're using a pre-paid card. If you're using a credit card you should probly contact paypal and find out why it's not working.

TeeheeMan

Lol yes, I knew it. Sorry about that again, was just really upset that you said that I'm a bullshit graphic designer trying to get at the game's code.. I can have my friend's get the game's code in minutes if I really wanted to.
And hmm.. I guess I'll contact Paypal then.
Why don't you make a different way to pay?

Selene

You remind me of Johnny and Nublen or whatever his name is.

I think we are looking for another way via phone.

TeeheeMan

Lol I have no idea who that is.. Why do I remind you of whoever that is?
Also, phone won't work very well for me either. Why don't you do something where you can pay directly through your credit card, to something else? Not through paypal or anything. Like, all the other games out there, you can pay directly through the credit card.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-