June 16, 2024, 01:38:01 AMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Edit: (SECTOR ONLY) Today I Learned: Patch trans stats are useless

Edit: (SECTOR ONLY) Today I Learned: Patch trans stats are useless

Started by frozenflame2, April 16, 2013, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozenflame2

Edit: (SECTOR)

Seems like Ram and Surge are Superior.
Ram = More Damage
Surge = Faster Run Speed

Picture sums it up (Important part is at the bottom)

Picture sums it up (Important part is at the bottom)
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

spiderstar

The benefit of patches is that they have TD so they can basically protect themselves against transed opponents and then once their opponents are untransed the patch can trans and dominate.  Also patch have TA so they can do some heavy damage against transed opponents as well.

Yz

patches do more damage then rams

TA is incredibly useful

TD is incredibly useful
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

well yes yz but if you see It's all about ram and surge

people Go ram to sector

People go surge to pvp

Yes Any  bot type can sector but Ram will do the fastest as he can instant trans and do the highest attack trans and Patch/Surge runs out of TG (unless you have items that add TG)

For pvp, is all about surge as he can run very fast and has a high amount of evade...

Patch is only useful for Meteor landing in sector and for bvb imo, Maybe pvp too only if people Trans or you upper spam with II like i do.. :P Ofc it doesnt have to be II though

frozenflame2

Right. Sorry, I forgot to include that I was just talking about Sector, as in 172 where you are always Transed.

TD and TA only works when you are not Transed right? So just in that case above, it would be useless. That was what I meant to say :P

Edit: Thanks for the replies! That was just what I wanted to know. I am not saying Patch is bad in general, just in this one case, which is all I cared and meant to ask about.
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

Purple

Quote from: Bombz on April 16, 2013, 12:36:02 PM
well yes yz but if you see It's all about ram and surge

people Go ram to sector

People go surge to pvp

Yes Any  bot type can sector but Ram will do the fastest as he can instant trans and do the highest attack trans and Patch/Surge runs out of TG (unless you have items that add TG)

For pvp, is all about surge as he can run very fast and has a high amount of evade...

Patch is only useful for Meteor landing in sector and for bvb imo, Maybe pvp too only if people Trans or you upper spam with II like i do.. :P Ofc it doesnt have to be II though

patch is gr8 in tons of sector if you don't leech to 150ish like 99% of the community

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: frozenflame2 on April 16, 2013, 12:38:02 PM
Right. Sorry, I forgot to include that I was just talking about Sector, as in 172 where you are always Transed.

TD and TA only works when you are not Transed right? So just in that case above, it would be useless. That was what I meant to say :P

Edit: Thanks for the replies! That was just what I wanted to know. I am not saying Patch is bad in general, just in this one case, which is all I cared and meant to ask about.

yes TA & TD only works if you're not transed lol

Rossbach

April 16, 2013, 03:25:27 PM #7 Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 03:33:23 PM by Rossbach
Transing is for the slow anyways.  ::)

Surge = best for maps where mobs don't have insanely high hp (1-3 hits), and you run from one end to another in the map.

Ram = best for maps that don't have transed mobs in a minimal running map where the mobs have insanely high hp.

Patch = best for maps that have many transed mobs with insanely high hp, with minimum running. <--- Not many maps have this, as if they did, Patch would dominate the map. Take survival for example, if they were transed mobs you can do 3k dmg with a patch and they would do 0 dmg on you. That is why they are all untransed, which means ram does best in them. But also means we are shunning away patch as it can be OP.

The problem with using ram and why Ross said transing is for the slow it because it takes time to trans that eats away from your time. Ram usually charges for 10 seconds before a game starts. Then add 2-3 seconds for the starting up trans gauge animation. Then add 4 more seconds for the transformation animation. //Not including the time it takes for your trans gauge bar takes to fill.

Of course when you are dealing with some maps, Ram's transed damage this makes up for it. However if your doing a map as a Patch / surge it basically just slows you down.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2013, 03:25:27 PMBut also means we are shunning away patch as it can be OP.

This gives me a great idea on our (far) coming update.

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on April 16, 2013, 05:47:35 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on April 16, 2013, 03:25:27 PMBut also means we are shunning away patch as it can be OP.

This gives me a great idea on our (far) coming update.

Was thinking BC should have more patch maps while typing that out, unless it is something different that you thought of. Anyways, nice.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-