June 19, 2024, 07:11:55 PMLatest Member: JosephCrash
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Sector 172 / Lucky(Luck Stat / Box dropping rate) Low Chance (?)

Sector 172 / Lucky(Luck Stat / Box dropping rate) Low Chance (?)

Started by frozenflame2, April 17, 2013, 06:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozenflame2

Edit: I am talking about level 166 gear as showed in screenshot. I have found low level +5, but that was high / normal chance

On the Drop List, it says that map 172 is able to drop +5 Gear.
I have done at least 1000+ runs myself, and I have never seen this happen, NEVER.

So I am starting to wonder, is it because my luck is too low? I do however always only solo the map, or with 1 other player.
Our total luck is 400(200 each) To me it seems like our luck is simply too low for +5 gear to drop. It is not a matter of chance, or "luck" anymore. It simple is impossible for it to drop, the drop rate system doesn't even check for the possibility?

I have heard some who say they have found +5 in map 172, but I doubt their words.. However, it is probably possible if you have a full room of Lucky aura, so your Luck is higher than 400+ and only then it is able to drop?

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this, or if anyone knows the box drop formula?

+4 and +5 both says Low Chance = ?? Very Low Chance then? I have found 4+, but never +5. Wouldn't it have dropped if I did 1000+ runs?
"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

lara538

Luck makes boxes easier to drop not easier to get rarer items in boxes i think.

Its just that lvl168 +5 is INCREDIBLY RARE on 172, i just got a cpu +5 head(and an arm +5 i think,but not sure) on it and im sure that i already played 172 more than u
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Godz

You should make a full room with lucky player,and you will get alot more chance to get +4,+5.Just tell them to suicide and you'll get alot +4,and some ยจ+5. :)

frozenflame2

"Signatures are for fgts" ~ Frozen Flame

Thornz

A higher level will have a better chance of dropping +5. They are VERY rare on 172. I myself got one on lv 186 (or whatever the level is) which is much easier...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

I don't find it that rare, i grinded 172 allot few weeks back and had a few drops of em but i did it with full room since grinding 172 for gp/exp is useless for me.

Cooky

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on April 21, 2013, 02:06:06 PM
now try to find a remodeled (E) part  ::)

I think Godz did. He scored rare synapse arms from somewhere...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-