June 01, 2024, 08:49:32 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN

pvp event

Started by matan124, April 24, 2013, 05:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matan124

my keyboard stopped working now and i am using a keyboard program to write stuff so ill buy new keyboard soon and then ill do this event. ill let you know when i get a new keyboard
sorry  :-\
Nephthys

Allie

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 11:03:47 AM
Quote from: Madprox on April 24, 2013, 11:00:48 AM
Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 10:48:54 AM
imo Allie knows what she's talking about when it comes to pvp, so when she says it was a fair and good challenge, it means something. I don't need admin attention, but i like confirmation, yes.

many know what they're talking about when it comes to pvp doesnt mean u should quote it forever and hoist their post as your own trophy

I'm going with Max on this one. Admin aside, I'm one of the biggest critics to pvpers. I'm the one who said ninja and meta needed more work to make it to the top tier.

This dude, he has potential. He uses trans to its fullest, and was even able to beat me in a trans battle. I may be rusty, but of the 5 pvpers you think play, hardly one of them can beat me in a fair trans fight. Even imags strategy is to keep me out of trans, and trans if I do. Give the guy some credit, unless our game was a flop, he's better than Nitex.

Yz

none of u understand what i meant, being proud of it =/= putting a quote in your sig of every compliment you get like max does

and i have fought magx allie, hes been actively pvping me since **** came out
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 11:22:04 AM
none of u understand what i meant, being proud of it =/= putting a quote in your sig of every compliment you get like max does

Funny cause i dont.
I have one from allie, to lol @ kenny, which isnt even to brag cause it's just a laugh.
and i have one from zero, cause i did something to please him and make us both happy.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on April 24, 2013, 11:25:00 AM
Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2013, 11:22:04 AM

Funny cause i dont.
I have one from allie, to lol @ kenny, which isnt even to brag cause it's just a laugh.
and i have one from zero, cause i did something to please him and make us both happy.

yeah 2 and they both replaced your older ones lawl get defensive
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

yz admin quote in my sig, i fel special.

MAGX is imag.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on April 24, 2013, 11:20:45 AM
This dude, he has potential. He uses trans to its fullest, and was even able to beat me in a trans battle. I may be rusty, but of the 5 pvpers you think play, hardly one of them can beat me in a fair trans fight. Even imags strategy is to keep me out of trans, and trans if I do. Give the guy some credit, unless our game was a flop, he's better than Nitex.
I 1v1 him aswell, we all know i suck at pvp, so it was just for fun, but usually, i can trans, and get a few hits when chasing others.
I didnt get a single hit on him, he was untransed and i couldnt manage to catch up with him to hit him one, during my whole trans as a surge (with jura).

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

matan124

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 24, 2013, 11:27:12 AM
yz admin quote in my sig, i fel special.

MAGX is imag.

i am not imag.....
Nephthys

123bomb123

magx, imag..x

i win in 1v1 ez.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 24, 2013, 11:34:57 AM
magx, imag..x

i win in 1v1 ez.
i never thought of it like that

Zom

matan124

got new keyboard, ill do the fights probably on sunday (:
Nephthys

KillerPig

and take this quotes from out ur sig
those have been pissing me off lmao

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Iridion

oh i remember you too

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

thekompostas

i am about pvping u2 i havent played any pvp since 2012 starts but now i am about to come back anyway back in the time i was meant to be a good pvper actualy in top 5 for allie anyway i will fight u just for fun i am not even lvl 200:P

sasuke6548

Quote from: thekompostas on April 30, 2013, 08:35:11 AM
i am about pvping u2 i havent played any pvp since 2012 starts but now i am about to come back anyway back in the time i was meant to be a good pvper actualy in top 5 for allie anyway i will fight u just for fun i am not even lvl 200:P
KOMPY!!!!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-