May 23, 2024, 03:32:38 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » BUYING ALOT! Come LOOK!

BUYING ALOT! Come LOOK!

Started by ilovemoney, April 29, 2013, 09:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 08:26:58 PM
I have only gigas - two accounts is like 500mil, this is a good deal my friend

Yeah yeah, ok. I'll take it. I have to drain the acc first though, so I won't give you the acc until tonight, in about 6 hours. Will you be online? If you trust me, I'd love it if you could gift me the gigas and send me the acc info now, and I'll drain the acc and send you the info tonight. I'll understand if you don't wanna do that, but it's what would be easiest and fastest...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 08:31:13 PM

Yeah yeah, ok. I'll take it. I have to drain the acc first though, so I won't give you the acc until tonight, in about 6 hours. Will you be online? If you trust me, I'd love it if you could gift me the gigas and send me the acc info now, and I'll drain the acc and send you the info tonight. I'll understand if you don't wanna do that, but it's what would be easiest and fastest...
Leave me with some stuff ;) ill be online like 15 hours from now or I can pop on now?!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 08:38:26 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 08:31:13 PM

Leave me with some stuff ;) ill be online like 15 hours from now or I can pop on now?!

I'll leave some stuff for you I guess xD

And I'm not on right now, so don't bother getting online. How do you want to do the "trade"?

Not pants

Thornz

Once I take out the items that I wanna keep, I'll pm you and you can send me the 2 accs + the money and jack. Then I'll send you mine. Unless you have a better solution, but tbh I don't trust you near as much now that I know that you hacked. Sorry, ik it shouldn't have to do with anything, but I can't help it :/

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 08:46:17 PM
Once I take out the items that I wanna keep, I'll pm you and you can send me the 2 accs + the money and jack. Then I'll send you mine. Unless you have a better solution, but tbh I don't trust you near as much now that I know that you hacked. Sorry, ik it shouldn't have to do with anything, but I can't help it :/
Wahh! Don't worry that's fine!
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 09:10:10 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 08:46:17 PM
Wahh! Don't worry that's fine!

Kk, I'll post here again when I'm ready...

Not pants

Thornz

And actually, can you gift te gigas now so that I can verify that I got them wen I log in 5-6 hours? Then I'll send you my info and then you can send me the other two accounts and the jack/dark Meto...

Not pants

Rebuck

ill sell you elektra +7 bladium =7 dark bot and jack give me your price for all of them.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 09:30:18 PM
And actually, can you gift te gigas now so that I can verify that I got them wen I log in 5-6 hours? Then I'll send you my info and then you can send me the other two accounts and the jack/dark Meto...
Ill wait till we're both online
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 09:47:03 PM
Meh, fine...That works

Btw, are you interested in the other things I had for sale? (walker, spiker, bladium?)

Not pants

Rebuck

Quote from: Rebuck on April 29, 2013, 09:42:04 PM
ill sell you elektra +7 bladium =7 dark bot and jack give me your price for all of them.
Ilovemoney wanna buy these items?

Thornz

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: kulvinder on April 29, 2013, 10:19:34 AM
Selling lvl 1 surge +4 set offer.
2mil.
Quote from: Rebuck on April 29, 2013, 10:06:24 PM
Quote from: Rebuck on April 29, 2013, 09:42:04 PM
Ilovemoney wanna buy these items?
Elektra - 50mil - Blad - 30mil Dark Bot - 100mil - Jack - 150mil
Quote from: Thornz on April 29, 2013, 10:00:20 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on April 29, 2013, 09:47:03 PM
Meh, fine...That works

Btw, are you interested in the other things I had for sale? (walker, spiker, bladium?)
WALKER - 80MIL -SPIKER  HOW MANY PICES IF JUST ONE 500K  - BLADUIM 40MIL
#1 Marketplace Seller

Thornz

Deal on the walker and spiker. Come in game plz

Not pants

ilovemoney

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 30, 2013, 09:02:08 PM
I have 3~4 level one parts if you want to buy. All +4
If Spiker - 2mil all -If not 500k per pice