April 25, 2024, 04:22:22 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » account got hacked!

account got hacked!

Started by blotsen100, April 30, 2013, 06:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blotsen100

Hello staff members, My account got hacked i don't know when but its hacked,Im just wanted to  login today, And it says my password is incorrect, And i know  it was correct information, So someone hacked  me :-X

IGN of it: -Dedication-

Username: of it: pimmbo

I want my account back!

zid_master

someone was online using ur acc just now.. n he posted on guild chat that ur acc was hacked.. n said that he was not u.. idk if its true.. bcoz u posted this post after approx less than an hour after he said like that in game (if i not mistaken).. i dont have the screenie.. i forgot to take a screen shot during that time.. i'm wondering.. is this post true or u just wanna make jokes? sorry for hesitating ur post.

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

blotsen100

Quote from: zid_master on April 30, 2013, 06:27:50 PM
someone was online using ur acc just now.. n he posted on guild chat that ur acc was hacked.. n said that he was not u.. idk if its true.. bcoz u posted this post after approx less than an hour after he said like that in game (if i not mistaken).. i dont have the screenie.. i forgot to take a screen shot during that time.. i'm wondering.. is this post true or u just wanna make jokes? sorry for hesitating ur post.
I might be early hacked, And just wanted to login when he, Said something in  guild chat, That i readed from you

Ramk1ng

Im sorry to hear it, i read the stuff ur account said on guild chat and screened it idk if u want it. Change the subject to Kenny/Allie must read now and they will react i suppose since this is an important issue, i suggest they put a 3 day ban on ur account untill its confirmed that its hacked and ur the real owner, than should the ban be released again.

blotsen100

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 30, 2013, 07:04:07 PM
Im sorry to hear it, i read the stuff ur account said on guild chat and screened it idk if u want it. Change the subject to Kenny/Allie must read now and they will react i suppose since this is an important issue, i suggest they put a 3 day ban on ur account untill its confirmed that its hacked and ur the real owner, than should the ban be released again.
3 days ban serious? i still have membership left.

Ramk1ng

When they managed to get ur account back the ban will be stopped ofc so u can play then, but thats just my way of thinking. That guy who hacked u could get all ur stuff, gear and gigas/coins off of ur account so i suggest i do as i say if u want to save it.

blotsen100

comeone? Still not have my account back and  2  or 3 days of my membership are gone.

blotsen100

Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 06:55:35 AM
Wow dude WTF change your password fast
The hacker already changed it.

blotsen100

Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 07:05:17 AM
Quote from: blotsen100 on May 02, 2013, 06:58:19 AM
If your are the real dude tell me what was your ign in Bots.in 30 seconds
Edit:Don't worry you are banned for 3 days.... again lol.
You might want to click on 'Forgot Password' while logging in and check your mail.
The problem is that email got banned, From hotmail, So i can't access it.

blotsen100

Quote from: blotsen100 on May 02, 2013, 07:28:04 AM
You might want to click on 'Forgot Password' while logging in and check your mail.
The problem is that email got banned, From hotmail, So i can't access it, And did they really banned the account?

blotsen100

Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 07:32:18 AM
Dude they can't ban your hotmailand would you tell me your name on Bots?
Dude microsoft banned my  account, From hotmail  not boutcheetah lawl,And my botname on bots is walkerbro2 and you are kulvinder2

blotsen100

Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 07:44:21 AM
Quote from: blotsen100 on May 02, 2013, 07:39:48 AM
Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 07:32:18 AM
Dude they can't ban your hotmailand would you tell me your name on Bots?
Dude microsoft banned my  account, From hotmail  not boutcheetah lawl,And my botname on bots is walkerbro2 and you are kulvinder2
I smell cookies....okay so why did they ban you from Hotmail? and what the name of your own gaming site  you made a month ago?
Edit:Btw you used to play with kulvinder not kulvinder2.
What are you going to do now?
Lol dude that site was a  year ago, I don't remember anymore,And  i thoughted you were a  patch, And then we both changed to surge,And the reason from banning my account from  hotmail is,They said i was spamming with links and so on, But i didn't do anything wrong, So yeah,But did staff really banned my account?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-