June 15, 2024, 04:36:39 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » A few words about my dad :)

A few words about my dad :)

Started by antisickness, May 01, 2013, 09:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

u dont even want to hear some of the stories about me and my dad, u probably wouldnt even believe some of them. Trust me anti u dont have it bad compared to a lot of other people, like someone already said some people dont even have a dad. Just be thankful for what you have! :)

zid_master

Quote from: Cooky on May 02, 2013, 12:55:40 AM
sounds like your dad is just being overprotective/overcaring

when you become an adult and your living on your own you will look back and be thankful and appreciative of everything your dad did to try and help you, trust me
Quote from: kulvinder on May 02, 2013, 06:48:34 AM
Make a time table you look like you are in high school.
2 Hours study a day seems fine for that.
Well Cooky has experience so listen to him. :)
Quote from: Cooky on May 02, 2013, 09:02:31 AM
u dont even want to hear some of the stories about me and my dad, u probably wouldnt even believe some of them. Trust me anti u dont have it bad compared to a lot of other people, like someone already said some people dont even have a dad. Just be thankful for what you have! :)

yeah.. that's right..  :)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Yz

no it's ****ing not wtfff

that's like saying you have no right to be sad about ANYTHING cuz there's africans who have it worse than u
DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

This thread is stupid, you lot take everything so serousily
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

zid_master

Quote from: Yz on May 02, 2013, 09:39:01 AM

that's like saying you have no right to be sad about ANYTHING cuz there's africans who have it worse than u

yz.. chill out.. its not meant that he have no right to be sad..  we r normal human being.. got feelings.. happy.. sad.. mad.. n so on.. the point is.. just be patient.. the day will come.. n he will understand why his father did all that for him.. that's all..

Yz

Quote from: zid_master on May 02, 2013, 09:49:42 AM

yz.. chill out.. its not meant that he have no right to be sad..  we r normal human being.. got feelings.. happy.. sad.. mad.. n so on.. the point is.. just be patient.. the day will come.. n he will understand why his father did all that for him.. that's all..

u know swearing does not mean ur angry, and tell me ur experience of being a father pls
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

like srsly ur talking as if ur the grandfather of wisdom so pls give me ur sources and bestow upon me ur knowledge of parenthood
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Instead of committing suicide, you should just try and rob a bank.  If you succeed, then you can move somewhere and sip on fancy pants liquor all day long while playing boutcheetah...  but if you fail, you might just need to take the easiest way out death by cop..  or you could just go shoot up a few schools or smthing like that one guy did recently.. orrrrr finally, you could just follow this Guide or if you are really desperate, follow this Guide to kill your father

!@!@!@!@!@!@!Warning: I am not held liable for anything you decide to do with this information.!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@

Yz

btw no one has the right to say to anti that he has it better off than a lot of people, we don't know his life story so why would u say that.
DISCORD killyzkill

zid_master

Quote from: Yz on May 02, 2013, 09:50:37 AM
Quote from: zid_master on May 02, 2013, 09:49:42 AM

u know swearing does not mean ur angry, and tell me ur experience of being a father pls

i'm not a father.. not even married as well.. i do have a father.. i'm also feels lke what he felt when my father ask me to do this n that.. forbid me to do this n that.. told me to stop playing computer games.. instruct me to go study.. study.. study all the time.. even though i'm always studying..  n do coursework. i was really mad everytime he told me to do everything that he thought i didnt do.. one day.. i realized.. that what he has ever told me to do.. is just for my own benefit.. i was one of the best students in my previous college. got all A's on every subjects that i took for the final exam. the key is.. just be patient.. he's the only father that i got.. no one can replace him.. so.. that's why i said that cooky n kulvinder is right.. :)

Yz

it's not helping anti tho if anti is already studying. so no ur wrong. ur wrong and ur thinking too hard and it hurts to read ur paragraphs.

how is it helpful of a father to complain about gaming no matter what, even when his son isnt gaming? tha people on this forum mang. u all amaze me
DISCORD killyzkill

zid_master

ok.. i'm sorry if i was wrong.. but if anti need an advice.. this is from me.. please be patient n stay strong.. :)

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on May 02, 2013, 10:16:42 AM
how is it helpful

I never said it was helpful

Quote from: Cooky on May 02, 2013, 12:55:40 AM
sounds like your dad is just being overprotective/overcaring

when you become an adult and your living on your own you will look back and be thankful and appreciative of everything your dad did to try and help you, trust me

Yz

i disagree, sounds more like a butthole thing to do or an ignorant thing to do, but ya sure he's trying to help he's just doin a silly job of it lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-