June 03, 2024, 02:02:41 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make advertisements.

Make advertisements.

Started by Thunderboy, May 02, 2013, 06:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderboy

May 02, 2013, 06:00:30 PM Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 06:03:48 PM by Thunderboy
This game is awesome, like an expanded version of BOTS!! The thing is, not as many people play this game as BOTS!! Advertisements would be a good investment for the devs and the community!

Edit 1: Make ads for Boutcheetah, saying it's an awesome game. The website already has ads ._.

Godz

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 02, 2013, 08:13:10 PM
They have tried already. Right now they are focusing on major updates. maybe you or community could try advertising? Because I agree this game needs more attention

Cooky

May 03, 2013, 08:59:03 AM #2 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:27:05 AM by Yz
as far as i know, they arent allowed to advertise the game because they dont own it, acclaim does. This is a private server guys, have u ever seen ads for private servers of games? I havent.

i might be wrong, but i thought i remembered hearing that before

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on May 03, 2013, 08:59:03 AM
as far as i know, they arent allowed to advertise the game because they dont own it, acclaim does. This is a private server guys, have u ever seen ads for private servers of games? I havent.

"acclaim owns the game"....

acclaim...

lol fckin WAT
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

why did u accept my posts in the wrong order wtf

and yeah acclaim or whoever owned BOTS!! last

Yz

acclaim split up and didn't even make the original game (BOUT) so yeah they have very little to do with our rights lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

dude I don't know some retard from the other server is probably the one who told me that I just remembered hearing it from somewhere

Godz

Korean own bout that's why there is a lot of Korean .

Thornz

I'm not even sure if the owners would be able to do anything about it...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Santa

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 04, 2013, 05:49:18 AM
No. T-Bot actually got the source code and rights from acclaim and acclaim got the rights from the Koreans. BC did not get the rights and so the Koreans can actually do something about it if they found out we were advertising.

Nice post sir.  Tbots is now offline.  come @ me indonesians.

Santa

Obviously I was only joking.  There is no point in killing t-bots.  They have less players than evo online everyday.  T-Bots has never thrived because they don't advertise it either.

Santa

Quote from: Zune on May 04, 2013, 07:08:25 AM
Lol. But why i cannot make a room, well when i do it crashes. *Looks at Kenny the Haxor*

That's because they messed up the create a room function.  It works sometimes, other times not so much.  They are probably not very good with modifying things, because all they have managed to do is add a few basic buttons to the client, and ruin virtually every monster by making it's UI dumb, and they have the entire source, unlike us.

Thunderboy

Thunderboy

Also, it'd be awesome if you guys could get the game onto kongregate.com or onto steam. Then there would be thousands of more players :P

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 04, 2013, 05:49:18 AM
No. T-Bot actually got the source code and rights from acclaim and acclaim got the rights from the Koreans. BC did not get the rights and so the Koreans can actually do something about it if they found out we were advertising.

whered u hear that tho. its not true. like at all.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-