March 28, 2024, 04:47:11 PMLatest Member: manao99

Started by MurdeR, May 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MurdeR

I was banned. Yes, you heard it well. Yea, yea , for hacking. But the problem is that i don't even know how to hack. (Of course, who wants trust me, who does not, ok. ) Well, i explained the problem to Yz(who banned me) that my brother hacked. Hhh, i didn't even knew that he hacked, he did not told me, this is the first time i hear this. YEA, i know that i assumed something when i gave him my password, but still, he is my litle brother, you will do the same. And yea, he got me t3 ,with hack actualy, but he told me he got help. I need to have a word with him, but he is out of country right now. So here i am, baned. Most of the people know me, i .. kinda worked... for this account and for his  items , 1 year member purchased(well,190 days left) /coins/gigas etc , but not for the t3 , wich seems that this got me baned.
You will say now that the admin had right, etc, Yeah, he had right, i am not complaining , but really ?
Ok, that's almost all i've got to say, i believe and i think that unban is not posible. Please treat it with seriously and don't judge me because i let my brother playing a Game. Sorry for my bad english, but i am from Romania, and i am one of the, or best romanian in this game. Thanks to all my friends wich have played with me. I'm here for answering your q. Thanks again.
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Superman1

Make a new account and this time dont give ur bro password lol
Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

Yz

Yes, really. He hacked 1m GP or so for your guild which means he hacked about 5m EXP for you. So ya, really.
DISCORD killyzkill

antisickness

Quote from: MurdeR on May 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
i am one of the, or best romanian in this game.

nice ego

Madprox

I feel kinda bad for you, if what yu said is all true.
BUT..
Quote"Account Sharing is on you own risk, we do not help when problems occur."

sounds familiar?
so, bad luck for you my friend, but you'll have to make a new account and learn from your mistakes.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

hawk5005

Quote from: MurdeR on May 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PM
i am one of the, or best romanian in this game.
lol

Allie

Quote from: MurdeR on May 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PMi am one of the, or best romanian in this game.

Met's romanian.
You could never tell could you?

Oldest story I've ever heard. Literally.

Meteor

Quote from: Allie on May 13, 2013, 07:00:06 PM
Quote from: MurdeR on May 13, 2013, 04:41:45 PMi am one of the, or best romanian in this game.

Met's romanian.

I'm bulgarian omg. >:( Hawk is romanian.

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: Allie on May 13, 2013, 07:00:06 PM

Hawk's romanian.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-