June 01, 2024, 05:38:59 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » buying zylon coins for gigags...illegal?

buying zylon coins for gigags...illegal?

Started by munch rat, May 14, 2013, 05:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

munch rat

the title basically says it all, if it's legal/allowed in the games rules to trade gigas for coins than i'd like to trade gigas for some coins.

and of course if it's not allowed... than i wouldn't ever want to buy a single coin. :x

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

matattmon

13. No real world trading.
You can pay anything for zylon coins or gigasEXCEPT for stuffs in real world (USD, giving someone to copy your homework)
You can buy an account with gigas, zylon coins and anything else, but not tranferring USD to the owner.

Correct me if I'm wrong
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Yz

Quote from: matattmon on May 14, 2013, 07:11:14 AM
13. No real world trading.
You can pay anything for zylon coins or gigasEXCEPT for stuffs in real world (USD, giving someone to copy your homework)
You can buy an account with gigas, zylon coins and anything else, but not tranferring USD to the owner.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Correction. Real world trading is everything but Zylon Coins since it's a part of the game. You're not giving someone real USD, you're buying them an in-game item. You can buy ZC for gigas from other players if they are willing to sell to you.
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-