March 28, 2024, 01:08:50 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I am going to be putting a few google advertisements

I am going to be putting a few google advertisements

Started by Santa, May 15, 2013, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

New advertisements:

Probably 2 somewhere on the website.
One advertisement on the updater.

It will help pay some of my recent medical bills, since I am uninsured.  If anyone doesn't like the ads, simply install adblock and it should automatically remove it.  Once I have all my medical bills paid off, I plan to remove them.

Sorry for any inconveniences,
~me.

hur9

i would give some usd if i even have a credit or debit card :(
sorry

Madprox

Hey man, don't worry baout it, get better & use this to your advantage if you can!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Santa

Yeah, my medical bills are starting to rack up.  Who would've figured one x-ray which takes 2 minutes to do would cost 2,000 dollars? (Not me lol or i wouldve never had them done)

Selene

That's why I don't live there and never plan to because of the amount of bills you have to pay when going to the doctor or hospital, etc.

markiie

The Advertisments do not worry me ...nor should they worry anyone else  :) hope you get well soon   ;D

hawk5005

Ramk1ng

if u want u can spam all the **** everywhere on the site if it helps out ur medical bills/condition bud.   ;)

Edit: shouldn't this might have a better spot at announcements? or however u spell it

Superman1

Kenny, Hope you Get Better... Can we Donate o.O?
Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

Ramk1ng

Maybe an idea is, and im sorry i really not try to push u, but try to get the paybyphone back asap, it will gives loads of extra money, i would atleast start selling member i guess, and others will buy to then. Would be a great way to get some extra cash + every1 is happy

Superman1

Quote from: Ramk1ng on May 15, 2013, 02:00:49 PM
Maybe an idea is, and im sorry i really not try to push u, but try to get the paybyphone back asap, it will gives loads of extra money, i would atleast start selling member i guess, and others will buy to then. Would be a great way to get some extra cash + every1 is happy

i put in suggestions to add google wallet, then i'd be able to sell membership anytime without the hassle of paypal.. i need to transfer money to my mums bank then to her paypal then buy membership lol
Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

Experiences

It's totally fine, i dont care about the advertisements, i acually never even notice them. Get well soon!

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Bombz

Quote from: Experiences on May 15, 2013, 02:21:56 PM
It's totally fine, i dont care about the advertisements, i acually never even notice them. Get well soon!

never ever ever for never ever??

Santa

Quote from: Superman1 on May 15, 2013, 01:55:12 PM
Kenny, Hope you Get Better... Can we Donate o.O?

Naww, I don't want to start asking for donations, I don't think its that bad.  I'm only up to about 12,000 in bills so far, (which have been paid off) from the few hospital visits + scans + blood tests + urine tests + the stupid dye test where they inject dye into blood stream and check for bulging areas in thyroid + everything else ive had.  However, I'm still not getting any better, so if it gets into the 50k range then I might start asking for donations or something.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-