April 26, 2024, 12:48:26 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » Why no1 pvp?

Why no1 pvp?

Started by matan124, May 21, 2013, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matan124

well, i found myself afk in a pvp room for 30 min and not even 1 single person join in.........
what happened to everyone?
i remember that ppl used to pvp more back in the days, and no, it is not because of the timezone, i am logging in on different times that can fit to almost every time zone...
anyway i hope to see more pvpers in the future -.-"

and anyone up for pvp now? i am waiting in room 1 as usual...
Nephthys

Yz

the game itself is inactive. there was one sector room on 20 minutes ago, so i doubt you'll get a round of pvp in at this time
DISCORD killyzkill

fasterbro

May 21, 2013, 07:16:55 AM #2 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 07:28:15 AM by fasterbro
I'm pvping everyday ::)

EDIT:I just played with you and got this  ::)

Yz

Quote from: fasterbro on May 21, 2013, 07:16:55 AM

i didn't see him bragging about anything..
DISCORD killyzkill

matan124

Quote from: fasterbro on May 21, 2013, 07:16:55 AM

i can also brag and do this.......
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Is it makes me more pro? no
is it makes me feel better? no
is it giving me any achivment in life? no

i prefer to haveing fun then wining, yes, it is fun to win but it is more important to be nice to ppl.
imo this is the #1 thing that make ppl stop playing pvp.
i just want to make a point in here and i dont want ppl to stop playing pvp so i am asking from any1 to be nice when pvping...

anyway, any1 up for pvp?
Nephthys

antisickness

^ has a point. a bit offtopic but the other day some fuker was complaining like sht cause i was losing at bvb. i was only there for fun and it does drive you away from playing again because of those ppl

Yz

Quote from: antisickness on May 21, 2013, 05:06:56 PM
^ has a point. a bit offtopic but the other day some fuker was complaining like sht cause i was losing at bvb. i was only there for fun and it does drive you away from playing again because of those ppl

this is why pvp died cuz of sanct and the only people pvping at the time were sanct members. people care too much bout winning lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Bombz

well i dont pvp because im tired of getting my ass kicked by +lvl 221 surges that have almost 2000 speed l0l

also people kick me cause they know i use II

sirhamtaro

Bombz

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 21, 2013, 08:35:33 PM
Quote from: Bombz on May 21, 2013, 08:20:48 PM
well i dont pvp because im tired of getting my ass kicked by +lvl 221 surges that have almost 2000 speed l0l

You are what Yz explained. Stop caring about winning/losing. I go on my lvl 5 account and put 2.5k speed and have a 221 chase me. Its still fun even if you don't win .-.

ey i dont care about a loss but not if i lose +500 times and get 0 wins

matan124

Quote from: Bombz on May 21, 2013, 08:36:39 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on May 21, 2013, 08:35:33 PM
Quote from: Bombz on May 21, 2013, 08:20:48 PM

You are what Yz explained. Stop caring about winning/losing. I go on my lvl 5 account and put 2.5k speed and have a 221 chase me. Its still fun even if you don't win .-.

ey i dont care about a loss but not if i lose +500 times and get 0 wins

well, in that case you should practice more and get better. dont give up now,,,
every1 had this period when they lose all the time, and trust me, evetually you will get better.
anyway, if you want some tips VS surges i will be more then happy to help (:
Nephthys

Materger

I was pvping today and had a full room for a while, we started off doing 1v1s then ffa
for me at this time is when there is barely anyone pvping at like 5PM-8PM is when i see the most ppl pvping

and ye ppl do care too much about winning it takes away some of the fun when they rage after a lose.

anyhow i think i might get on for a bit and pvp since I can't sleep.

:'c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

spiderstar

Quote from: Materger on May 22, 2013, 02:46:06 AM
I was pvping today and had a full room for a while, we started off doing 1v1s then ffa
for me at this time is when there is barely anyone pvping at like 5PM-8PM is when i see the most ppl pvping

and ye ppl do care too much about winning it takes away some of the fun when they rage after a lose.

People tend to go to GM rooms which might be why you have better luck than others.

On Topic: Yeah the game is somewhat dead at this moment.  My guess is that Finals + Exams are starting and everyone is (hopefully) studying for them lol.

matan124

Quote from: Materger on May 22, 2013, 02:46:06 AM

the reason you get full room everytime is because you are a GM.
you can test it- open a pvp room from an unknow acc and dont tell ppl who you are, and then tell me how many ppl joined.
if your room is still full, tell me your timezone so i can come too at these hours

and btw- a good suggestion can be that more GMs will open pvp rooms and then pvp will be revived
Nephthys

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-