March 28, 2024, 10:00:25 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Experimental payment option has been added

Experimental payment option has been added

Started by Santa, May 25, 2013, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

May 25, 2013, 01:08:54 AM Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 11:55:20 AM by Jeffalo13
We are currently testing a new method of obtaining membership.  It's similar to what Acclaim used, called Trial Pay.

If you need membership, and you cannot use PayPal, please test out this new option so we can see how effective it is.  Please note, I have not setup an automated system for it yet, meaning once you complete the survey you will have to wait for us to manually add it to your account which can take up to 24 hours, but would usually take around 15-30 minutes depending on if we are online.

If everything goes well, we will be adding an automated system for this, and adding it to the zylon shop as a method of obtaining Zylon Shop Coins.

If any error codes occur while testing, please take a screenshot, or copy and paste the errors so I can get them worked out.

Thanks Everyone,
~RedEyes.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

nanak312

I tried it and all the surveys want some form of money (i.e. credit card). So I filled fake information (testing purposes c:) Does it show up that I completed the survey on my alt Santa?

Purple

Only 2 of the surveys (From what I say) are free. I didn't test em, but if only two are free I HIGHLY doubt that people will actually use this.

^**** im special xd

Santa

Yeah but there are going to be constantly new surveys added, you just have to keep trying until you find one that you can complete.  It's better than nothing for most people I suppose.

Santa

We are currently working with the mobile payment company zong to try and get that setup asap.  I will update you guys more when I have my account setup and ready for testing!

Thanks.

Madprox

Quote from: Santa on May 25, 2013, 02:38:39 AM
We are currently working with the mobile payment company zong to try and get that setup asap.
^This.. Will help alooooot of players. (including myself)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Superman1

Ign : Superman1
Lev : 186
Guild : Inception

Ramk1ng

Not a single thing i could find out of 44 options that were actually free, just gotta wait for pay by phone then i guess :S

KillerPig

just got an order confirmed br0
tell me if it went through

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Bombz

thekompostas

question lets say that i find a free  survey to do will you give me membership from now or i have to w8 until this thing stop being trial and get a normal use?

123bomb123

Quote from: KillerPig on May 25, 2013, 12:20:11 PM
just got an order confirmed br0
tell me if it went through
which one is free
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

hur9

Quote from: Santa on May 25, 2013, 02:38:39 AM
We are currently working with the mobile payment company zong to try and get that setup asap.  I will update you guys more when I have my account setup and ready for testing!

Thanks.
that will be usefull

Purple

Quote from: thekompostas on May 25, 2013, 03:35:03 PM
question lets say that i find a free  survey to do will you give me membership from now or i have to w8 until this thing stop being trial and get a normal use?

You have to fulfill the requirements listed by the offer for it to be counted as 'Confirmed'. Once it's confirmed you should get membership within the time frame Kenny listed above.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-