June 01, 2024, 04:12:27 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Boxes spawning anywhere in pvp

Boxes spawning anywhere in pvp

Started by Lolinster, November 15, 2010, 11:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolinster

November 15, 2010, 11:48:45 PM Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:50:22 PM by Lolinster
Hi Guys i was pvping with ManaBlitz,when suddenly Boxes were spawning everywhere,they were blue and had soft shoulder icon on it

and when i took them nothin happened,after i went in inventory and i had no items,this is most likely a lag no?

Kevin

Lolinster

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Styx

Allie

He was hacking.
I'ma ban ManaBlitz now.

tanqq

Quote from: Allie on November 16, 2010, 08:22:47 AM
He was hacking.
I'ma ban ManaBlitz now.
Actually I got them too. I was pvping with ~mo9~ when all these blue boxes with soft-shoulder icons drop like it's raining. When I get them I got nothing. I don't hack in this game but I don't quite know about ~mo9~ though.

Allie

That just doesn't happen unless the database tells it to.
You got no items because of the way boxing is coded, boxes aren't given in PvP, and that's that.
---wait, if it was a hack you wouldn't have seen it.
Well that's interesting.

mo9

Quote from: tanqq on November 16, 2010, 08:28:45 AM
Actually I got them too. I was pvping with ~mo9~ when all these blue boxes with soft-shoulder icons drop like it's raining. When I get them I got nothing. I don't hack in this game but I don't quite know about ~mo9~ though.
well i dont hack , i got them while pvping after tanq with a korean dude
they act like bot stract and drop instead of hp and trans up recharge .... etc
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

zepher2211

He's not hacking when everyone in pvp got them and this dude wasn't always in the room. O.o
Powersurge
Headstrong

wonderstar

yea, i got em too. I was pvping with ToXassin and some other dudes, outta no where blue boxes fly from heaven and i rushed for em. LOL, they botstract, cuz it says GeT!

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Connor

Quote from: wonderstar on November 17, 2010, 01:49:56 AM
yea, i got em too. I was pvping with ToXassin and some other dudes, outta no where blue boxes fly from heaven and i rushed for em. LOL, they botstract, cuz it says GeT!
Was that the matchi was at with you guys?

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Xrow

VirusInject

Okay uhm. I just came back. An realized this. Since now everyone knows i wasnt hacking. Can u please unban my account now, allie? cause u banned me for this. and... i want my account back.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-