March 28, 2024, 10:24:13 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » 1 thing to BC?

1 thing to BC?

Started by nanak tatum, June 03, 2013, 08:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanak tatum

If you could add 1 thing so bc (it could be item with w/e stats you want, game mode, anything) what would it be?

Banned

Madprox

Kowbat Transpack - 10000 games.
1.500.000.000 gigas.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

mic99

Someone posted this back awhile ago in suggestions; more teams for PvP and BvB. 2v2v2v2 would be fun.

Cooky

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on June 03, 2013, 09:12:22 PM
the source code.
Surprising enough Allie said that even if they were offered the Source code for $2000 they might not even take it 0.0

I think that more game types should be added  ;D

Toast

Quote from: medchiller on June 03, 2013, 09:24:33 PM
the source code.
Surprising enough Allie said that even if they were offered the Source code for $2000 they might not even take it 0.0

Isn't it the other way around?

medchiller

Quote from: Toast on June 03, 2013, 10:16:42 PM
the source code.

Don't really know if you're talking about the source code thing or not but she said that they might not because of their new engine and its capabilities.

123bomb123

Quote from: medchiller on June 04, 2013, 12:35:58 AM
Quote from: Toast on June 03, 2013, 10:16:42 PM
the source code.

Don't really know if you're talking about the source code thing or not but she said that they might not because of their new engine and its capabilities.
no updates showing these "new capabilities" so probably a lie.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

medchiller

Interface update... Factions update that will be coming out later.
Sorry about the off-topic.

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on June 04, 2013, 12:56:27 AM
Interface update... Factions update that will be coming out later.
Sorry about the off-topic.

oh yeah a new interface will definitely keep people playing.

On topic: I would add re-playability.

^**** im special xd

Materger

A skill that lets you switch between uppercut and rushwhile your in pvp! muahahhaha

it could be called upperush  >: )

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

medchiller

Quote from: Materger on June 04, 2013, 02:37:15 AM
A skill that lets you switch between uppercut and rushwhile your in pvp! muahahhaha

Or Rushercut 0.0
Quote from: Purple on June 04, 2013, 12:59:33 AM
Off topic:
If you don't want to play you don't have to. You are allowed to have an opinion. I can't make you stop making these kind of posts but i'm just wondering why in the world you would waste your time on a forum of a game that you don't even like?

Purple

Quote from: medchiller on June 04, 2013, 03:09:37 AM
Quote from: Materger on June 04, 2013, 02:37:15 AM

Or Rushercut 0.0
Quote from: Purple on June 04, 2013, 12:59:33 AM
Off topic:
If you don't want to play you don't have to. You are allowed to have an opinion. I can't make you stop making these kind of posts but i'm just wondering why in the world you would waste your time on a forum of a game that you don't even like?

This is my last post here cause i'm scared that selene is gonna moderate me but:
I stay on this forum because I enjoy the community. I still play games with a lot of the people i've met from BC and i'm still interested in what happens to this game. Also, who said I didn't like the game? It can be fun, depending on what's going on in the community. I've spent a lot of time and a lot of effort on versions of bots/BC. I just dislike it when they do things that I find stupid, e.g. putting an interface update as a higher priority than an update that would help the game mechanics.

If there was a reason for me to play, I would gladly come back. Too bad Redemption (or w/e the hell it's called now) stops all guild competition. Keep in mind that I was first to level 60smth on ZG Bots, I was first because there was a reason for me to play. It was fun, and there was a group of people trying to be first. Mainly 3 people if I remember correctly.

*I don't know the full reason as to why they put the interface update as a higher priority, there may have been a good reason for it.

^**** im special xd

Madprox

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 04, 2013, 04:24:50 AM
I would add players. Like a lot of players. That way there is more people to play with (obv), more money gain (so they can improve), and overall more fun.
Future plans for that matter.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

what's wrong with you two (z/asmit) we get it, you dont like the game, but it's gotten plenty of updates that have always been suggested and shot down as 'impossible'.

survival. it's a new game mode.

interface. idc if it doesn't wanna make you play, because everyone always said you needed the source code to add buttons.

and i know what's being done with the factions update, and we'll let you guys know a little later what's being done with it but when you all know you guys probly won't believe half of the features are even possible. it's not just factions, it's a huge plan. let's leave it at that

as for what i'd do if i really could do anything i wanted, i'd do a rebalance of the bots asap. lower surge speed, up patch damage out of trans/up patch td by a pinch/up patch hp, and idk where the ram is lacking exactly but it needs to be buffed in its out of trans state very slightly.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: Yz on June 04, 2013, 05:44:16 AM
what's wrong with you two (z/asmit) we get it, you dont like the game, but it's gotten plenty of updates that have always been suggested and shot down as 'impossible'.

survival. it's a new game mode.

interface. idc if it doesn't wanna make you play, because everyone always said you needed the source code to add buttons.

and i know what's being done with the factions update, and we'll let you guys know a little later what's being done with it but when you all know you guys probly won't believe half of the features are even possible. it's not just factions, it's a huge plan. let's leave it at that

as for what i'd do if i really could do anything i wanted, i'd do a rebalance of the bots asap. lower surge speed, up patch damage out of trans/up patch td by a pinch/up patch hp, and idk where the ram is lacking exactly but it needs to be buffed in its out of trans state very slightly.
(Yeah ok I lied, my previous post wasn't my last post here)

The thing is I don't think any regular player gives a shit about stuff being done that was deemed 'impossible'.

Also read posts in full pls:

"Also, who said I didn't like the game? It can be fun, depending on what's going on in the community. I've spent a lot of time and a lot of effort on versions of bots/BC. I just dislike it when they do things that I find stupid, e.g. putting an interface update as a higher priority than an update that would help the game mechanics."

^**** im special xd

Cooky

I would pay $2000 for the source code.

123bomb123

Never said I didn't like the game, lmao.

Ya, but I want all speed items to be nerfed like 25 percent, tbh.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

fair enough, was just expanding on your false pessimism
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-