April 27, 2024, 01:11:15 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Best BC/BOTS!! memory?

Best BC/BOTS!! memory?

Started by nanak tatum, June 03, 2013, 05:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

i just thought.. when i will be older and look back into my memories a goodd part will be filled by this game, wow :'(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

antisickness

dw iritaly we r her 4 u : ))

medchiller

Bots: Completing my Bladium +5 set

BoutCheeath: Meeting people and some of the greatest friends I have ever met. Love y'all ;D

mic99

Bots: Getting to lv 100 patch and plasmo +5 set

BC: Getting to 221 and making new friends.

Godz

-Learned english quickly with that game.
-When DragonClaw buyed my first dm gun,
-When i was doing 228 with claw&ice.
-beat memories ever:when i meet yz. ::)

thekompostas

bots:reaching lvl 100 and on the same day being gifted from a guy 5millions and a +5 illuminum set just because i enterned his guild and from this time every day bots was online because server was too much offline....

from bc:when i started cause i hadnt played any pvps or sector before this time and when i saw the game and the shop i was really excited plus those infinity hoverbyte games with grim+meteor+anti+everyone cant remember atm just telling what i saw posted and those rush racing games having grim jumping two pillars with one jump just because he had rudolf shoulder with extra speed

hawk5005

Quote from: thekompostas on June 04, 2013, 01:38:10 PMrush racing games having grim jumping two pillars with one jump just because he had rudolf shoulder with extra speed
Lmao I never thought anyone remembered that.
Bots!!: I don't have any memory from it as I never actually played it. I started playing in 06' and got my acc to like lvl 36 then it randomly got hacked so I stopped playing. I then rejoined back when everyone was hacking and bought a lvl 90 acc, which quickly got hacked as well and stopped playing once again. I guess the happiest memory was when I got the lvl 90 acc.
Bc: Getting unbanned on Christmas morning.
Also as most people said above me, the all-day-long hover/holo games.

qolderman

Quote from: mic99 on June 03, 2013, 10:12:13 PM
Bots: Getting to lv 100 patch and plasmo +5 set

BC: Getting to 221 and making new friends.
same c':
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Nucleaon

BOTS: Grinding with Gamers_Ignited with Gramps, Jrh, and other nigs.
BC: Everyone buying kowbat and raping lvl 207 (whatever it is now idk) and getting shit loads of exp.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Godz

When i get perm block head
Omfg!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-