April 25, 2024, 06:28:55 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Removal of Transformation Coupons from shop

Started by Selene, April 19, 2013, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid ZYLON2

why did they have too take tranformation cupons off though?? :-\
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

medchiller

Quote from: droid ZYLON2 on May 29, 2013, 12:34:17 AM
why did they have too take tranformation cupons off though?? :-\
Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2013, 01:49:15 AM
Have you no pride in your BOT? Of course not, cause you're from the generation of swapping whenever you please.
Back in the original version of this game, to swap once costed 20USD. As of Monday, it'll cost 2.5USD, not including all the TCs that'll be available in-game.

I am a surge and I'm proud of it. I leveled a surge and it's never gone ram or patch. I surge in sector, I surge in base, I surge in pvp. Your opinion is duly noted, but 100% of staff members agreed that it's for the betterment of the game to support actually putting thought into what BOT you enter battle with. If you want a surge, level a surge. If you want a ram, level a ram. I have other plans for coins than this.
This is why ^

droid ZYLON2

ye now i see thats true i agree.Ama stay to surge now cant keep wasting money. :D
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-