June 01, 2024, 08:57:30 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Happy Birthday Mat!!!

Happy Birthday Mat!!!

Started by medchiller, June 09, 2013, 02:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Firstly I would just like to congratulate you on making it through 20 tough years of life!
Mat you are my best bud and nothing can replace our friendship, even if one of us stops playing BC I will still be thinking about you. We have been through some bumpy times but that's what shapes us to be who we are today. If not for these experiences good or bad we would never have become such amazing friends. I can still remember the day we met as if it were yesterday. Your cousin inviting me to play PvP for the first time with his big cousin. I will admit at first I was scared and thought you might be mean but as anyone can tell that is the opposite of the fact. As we started playing on PvP, sector and even sometimes base I began to become friends with you and Sparky. At this point I could tell that you and Sparky we great friends but I was off for 6 weeks sailing. Upon my  return much had changed, you were a moderator Sparky was next to gone and I was out of Aeon xD. Once Sparky was gone we decided to make Lone_Wolves. In this time we began play together more and more. Whether it be PvP, BvB or just sector we had a blast playing together. Next came the feat to try to be in the top guilds before the guild wipe. During this time you made an event to see who could get the most GP in 1 week (above 300k) even though I said it would be impossible I came out with 900k GP and won the prize of 1 month of membership. Also around this time I was looking for a Halloween set but had no luck finding any. In my misery you came to the rescue and gave me your one and only hallo shield and shoulder. This is just one instance of you being the nicest person I know. Once I got my membership you started training me in PvP. Teaching me valuable life and game lessons that would benefit me in ways that I never knew. Ranging from PvP isn't about winning to making me a better person overall. After the guild wipe we decided to join Sanctuary for a short period of time but like 2 peas in a pot we both decided to leave and remake Lone_Wolves. We had some amazing times in LW but as we became better friends with Code we knew we had to make a new guild. This guild was Genesis, it included all of our friends and it sparked my love and passion for grinding. Tricky later had the amazing idea of joining forces to make Utopia. In doing so Genesis died in child birth but it was all worth it. Soon after I joined Redemption (Utopia and Red are obviously the same guild) to benefit the guild. Which brings us to now. Your birthday, celebrating an amazing persons amazing time of year to be enjoyed by everyone. Mat we've be through our ups and downs but I just gotta say...
I love you man! <3

~Med

Happy Birthday Mater <3. You've been one of my closest friends since I met you. You always have my back and when I need ya your always there. Hope you will have a good birthday. 

~Code

123bomb123

cute :3 u.u gj mater gator XD
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Materger

Your post was both heart warming and beautiful to read(yours too code).I was touched to see that you kept the hallo shield and shoulder I gave you so long ago and to have received it today as a gift for my birthday means so much more. I'm honored and lucky to have met you Mcdadylongn*ts aka Medchill, you have always been loyal to all my guilds and you have never disappointed me.Also I want to take this moment to say sorry about all the annoying times you had to deal with my lil cousin's rage. LOLOLz

@Code- Thanks and we insta clicked as friends since we both had a friendly personality and I'm happy to have met you and EXP when we made Genesis we all became closer friends and thank goodness it happened. ;>

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

SharkY

Materger

Quote from: SharkY on June 09, 2013, 02:57:25 AM
Happy birthday :D

Thanks SharkY and long time no see. >__<

@Z- thx bro  :-*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

SharkY

Yea I stopped playing for quite a while and decided to see whats up an see its your birthday and I remembered you but yea go on gm, just a bit late

Materger

Quote from: SharkY on June 09, 2013, 03:02:02 AM
Yea I stopped playing for quite a while and decided to see whats up an see its your birthday and I remembered you but yea go on gm, just a bit late

If you ever think about playing again PM me. ;>

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

SharkY

Mario666

Happy Birthday dude, have a good one!

Materger

Quote from: Mario666 on June 09, 2013, 03:12:44 AM
Happy Birthday dude, have a good one!

Thank you Osiris  :-*

I will try to eat lots of cake ;w;

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

JustRK

Happy birthday mat! I know I've only recently returned and re-joined utopia, but in the amount of time I've spent back you're mos def on my faves list (x. So enjoy yourself today and I'm on my iPhone late at night so med's post is a little tldr atm looool, but hopefully you get some nice stuff and our fellow guildies will scrounge something on top of med's gift.

Wew~

RK

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Helix-Live

Happy Birthday Materrrgerrrrr, I can't miss this whatever the case seeing as we spoke about this beforehand

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-