June 14, 2024, 09:11:08 AMLatest Member: Janna87N21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Events Preview - Coming This July to Bout Cheetah

Events Preview - Coming This July to Bout Cheetah

Started by CookysEvents, June 11, 2013, 03:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: loewe98 on June 12, 2013, 08:11:35 AM
Quote from: CookysEvents on June 11, 2013, 03:17:20 PM
Bout Cheetah Events Preview

Wow dude , boutcheetah it looks like boutcheetah depends your life if i'm right ?

Anyways nice event..

God this annoys me so much. You're trying to insult him saying he does nothing but boutcheetah in his life, yet you say it with such shit English it literally hurts me to read it. Please, PLEASE, don't try to insult people if you can't ****ing type semi-correctly.

^**** im special xd

mic99

CookysEvents

June 12, 2013, 11:30:01 AM #17 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:32:19 AM by CookysEvents
I got a live stream set up on my computer so I may live stream the events every night, what do you guys think about that?
Would anyone watch it?

Also please no drama on this thread guys  :-\
This is an events only account. I only have permission to post in the Player Sponsored Events section.

CookysEvents

Quote from: kulvinder on June 12, 2013, 11:43:24 AM
Quote from: CookysEvents on June 12, 2013, 11:30:01 AM
I got a live stream set up on my computer so I may live stream the events every night, what do you guys think about that?
Would anyone watch it?

Also please no drama on this thread guys  :-\
Cool but I would prefer being in the Event ;D
True but you wont be able to make it everytime, im sure the room will fill up fast

Also, I think I will give a secret word during the event and people watching the live stream can see the secret word and PM it to me and they will get some sort of reward for watching the live stream (maybe half of a participation point).

Also one thing I thought of today is that I am changing the idea of "everyone who completes at least 1 game will receive 1 participation point". If you stay for longer you can receive a 2nd or even a 3rd participation point (This is to separate the people who may just join, play 1 game, and then leave).
This is an events only account. I only have permission to post in the Player Sponsored Events section.

zomniethe4

I  think it would be more beneficial to people if you go a certain number of games using different people each time and then later if people want to go back they can.

Zom

CookysEvents

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 12, 2013, 12:11:05 PM
I  think it would be more beneficial to people if you go a certain number of games using different people each time and then later if people want to go back they can.

that's an interesting idea but I think it would take too long to re-explain the rules to everyone who enters. Unless this ever becomes an official event then 90% of the people coming into the room are going to be clueless people with no idea what to do, who will have to be taught the rules.

If I did use your idea (which I had already considered) I think I would make it so those who donate a certain amount would be able to stay longer, or something along those lines.

One of the most important things to making this a success will be donations from players because as I said in the video I'm going to run out of gigas eventually, and those who donate to keep it running deserve some kind of special privilege.

paranoia

Cooky if I may make a suggestion. You should team up with someone and have them run the events on the days you can't make them.
EGK!

CookysEvents

Quote from: paranoia on June 12, 2013, 06:13:15 PM
Cooky if I may make a suggestion. You should team up with someone and have them run the events on the days you can't make them.

I will consider it but most likely it will just be me unless I keep missing days

paranoia

Quote from: CookysEvents on June 12, 2013, 06:15:10 PM
Quote from: paranoia on June 12, 2013, 06:13:15 PM

I will consider it but most likely it will just be me unless I keep missing days
looking forward to the event by the way.
EGK!

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

CookysEvents

I can confirm I will be doing a live stream of every event

I will be revealing a password randomly during the stream and those who tell me the password will receive half of a participation point

(those who participate will receive 1 full point)

Still thinking of ideas and stuff, expect release of more information in July!

CookysEvents

Will be updating after news of the July 4th event is released, stay tuned!

eco999

CookysEvents

CookysEvents

Waiting for Race Mode to be added back before I start this because Race Mode is by far the most popular event.

Please support the return of Race Mode by posting in my suggestion thread:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=43146.msg0;boardseen#new

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-