April 25, 2024, 03:51:31 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup

Pvp 8)

Started by durexx, June 12, 2013, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durexx

qolderman

No way! Nephthys can do everyone. But here, lol....
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

durexx

I see hehe. He can everything. Also lose with 5lvl :D

Yz

Congratz on pushing someone, very impressive.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 12, 2013, 07:27:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 12, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Yea he pushed at lvl 5. That is still impressive considering that he is basically a 1 hit kill and has no speed.

If we posted every impressive thing we've done there'd be 10 screens a day, plus a lvl 5 can just camp behind the sign with counter and to kill them you'd have to take a giant risk by getting behind the sign.
DISCORD killyzkill

DontFlameMe

Yes he can. Tell me guy who easly can beat him.

123bomb123

take lag away and imag gets him in mid yellow
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: DontFlameMe on June 13, 2013, 01:25:21 AM
Yes he can. Tell me guy who easly can beat him.

you still pushed lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 13, 2013, 03:06:17 AM
Quote from: Yz on June 12, 2013, 08:02:47 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on June 12, 2013, 07:27:22 PM
Quote from: Yz on June 12, 2013, 06:01:42 PM

Yea he pushed at lvl 5. That is still impressive considering that he is basically a 1 hit kill and has no speed.

If we posted every impressive thing we've done there'd be 10 screens a day, plus a lvl 5 can just camp behind the sign with counter and to kill them you'd have to take a giant risk by getting behind the sign.

Actually a lvl 5 cannot. Once the the other player on the outside of the fence gets countered, he is immune to hits for a certain period of time and can attack the player behind the sign (although it will come up as the blocks, it does a lot of damage to a level 5).

The player with counter will still perform the counter animation.
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

Never worked for me, ever. If it worked the way you're saying it works, you could just combo a lvl 172 who has counter behind their sign and they will be pushed by your blocked dmg, and it's definitely not like that.
DISCORD killyzkill

matan124

I missklicked lol
I wanted to jump but i klicked def by accident so i felt .-.
Nephthys

Allie

Quote from: Yz on June 13, 2013, 03:47:16 AM
Never worked for me, ever. If it worked the way you're saying it works, you could just combo a lvl 172 who has counter behind their sign and they will be pushed by your blocked dmg, and it's definitely not like that.

It does work. That's my main strategy against kenny, the blocked damage adds up.
Any form of immunity temporarily disables counter against you and will treat it as block.

Yz

@Nanak can you combo them off or do they go out of reach? o_O

@magx well that's an even less skill-based win then lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

matan124

Acually, when you get knocked down by the counter you can only hit someone 3 hits until the counter start working again so he basicly cant go out of reach.
Also rush is not that effective because you can get 2 hits with rush before the counter start again and it is no enough.
Nephthys

DontFlameMe

These screens were made for trolling. We didn't pvp srsly. He just felt into water. In real durex killed only that guy on low lvl. Nice to see that conversation under screenshots hehe.

Regards,

DontFlameMe

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-