April 25, 2024, 12:10:22 PMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need a wikipedia team

I need a wikipedia team

Started by Santa, June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 PM Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:39:19 PM by Santa
I will be accepting 5 to 10 applications.  To apply, simply fill out this application:

How long have you been playing for:
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
Why do you want to join this team?:
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):

thanks

Purple

How long have you been playing for: I made my first account (asmit10) in late 2010, I have been playing off and on since then.

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: At the very least once a day.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): No. I don't think it's that bad, but I wouldn't consider it good.

Are you good with other languages? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No.

Why do you want to join this team?: Because I wanna help out BoutCheetah and this seems like a good way to do it. I'm not really active enough in-game to help in any major way.

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes. I would gladly have all of my accounts perm banned if I intentionally tried to give Zylon Gaming a bad reputation.

^**** im special xd

Iridion

i edited acclaim's page and added boutcheetah and the other server to bots once ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Madprox

June 18, 2013, 04:06:07 PM #3 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:47:41 PM by Madprox
How long have you been playing for: I've been playing for about 2 years, if i'm not mistaken, i started somewhere in the 2nd half of 2011. (on a different account) (Talking about Boutcheetah, I've player BOTS in 08-09)

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: At first, I'd do my best to complete the page with the team, then when the page would be sort of completed, I'd check it once in a while, and see if something needs a change, or whenever there is an update, i'll go add all the information to it.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): I think I do.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):
Mothertongue (perfect knowledge): Dutch
Fluent: English/French
Very basic: German

Why do you want to join this team?: To help out Kenny :)
And to contribute to boutcheetah, as it is what I do anyways, and love to do. I know that I won't regret time and effort put into this.

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Ofcourse. That's also not my intention. (Obviously)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

How long have you been playing for:  Almost 3  years  (Joined in 2010)
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:  as often as I can
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):  Yes
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No
Why do you want to join this team?:  Cause I helped with the wiki before and I would be good at it, I have good grammar and am a good writer.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward  ZG? Yes

fasterbro

June 18, 2013, 04:21:21 PM #5 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:24:04 PM by fasterbro
I am playing BoutCheetah for 5years, (from BOTS started)

When a new content starts I will ask my other wiki- mates what they think of it.
Yes, my grammer is good.
Yes, I am good with langueges : French, Dutch, Espagnol, German (just not Korean :/)
I want to join this team because I liked to consider about BoutCheetah I want to help other players and win some people wich want to play
BoutCheetah to.
Yes I agree this. However I would never reflect negative articles toward Zylon Gaming!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Greetings ~Aln~

Allie

Quote from: fasterbro on June 18, 2013, 04:21:21 PM
Yes, my grammer is good.

In your defense, I don't think grammar includes spelling.

Rossbach

June 18, 2013, 04:34:30 PM #7 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:54:18 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on June 18, 2013, 04:27:14 PM
Yes, my grammer is good.

In your defense, I don't think grammar includes spelling.

The worst part about it though is that the question has the correct spelling in it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

zomniethe4

His first sentence says it all about his grammar q_q

Zom

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Purple on June 18, 2013, 03:54:53 PM
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes, my grammar is good.
No. I wasn't think it's that bad, but I wouldn't consider it good.

garageberr

How long have you been playing for:I am playing Boutcheetah since first Boutcheetah private server came out,i joined new boutcheetah in 2010 year.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia:Atleast once a day.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No):Its not so bad and not so good,but i am doing my best to make it better.
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No):Yes i know good following languages:German,Russian,Latvian and ofcourse English.
Why do you want to join this team?:I want to get a chance to help make Zylongaming more popular and i will do my best to do it.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):Yes.
Greetings ~LeOn.

fasterbro

I'm sorry Allie I didn't know my grammer was good in defence xD

Toast

How long have you been playing for: 2 years.
How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: Whenever new content comes to this game, or whenever I feel the content already there needs some work. I'll also check (and if needed) edit the page everyday.
Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes
Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): No.
Why do you want to join this team?: It helps promote this game, and I have nothing better to do.
You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No): Yes.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: fasterbro on June 18, 2013, 05:30:29 PM
I'm sorry Allie I didn't know my grammer was good in defence xD
GRAMMAR*

JustRK

How long have you been playing for: I've been playing since Mid 2010 (Since Acclaim BOTS went defunct basically).

How often will you add new content/improve existing content on the wikipedia: When previous content becomes out-dated or new material needs to be added appropriately. On top of updating as necessary I'd most likely check the article on a frequent and weekly basis to monitor and correct any kind of negative tampering.

Do you have good grammar? (Yes/No): Yes I'd like to think it's quite excellent.

Are you good with languages other than English? (If Yes, list the languages, otherwise put No): Yes. I'm completely fluent in Tagalog (Philippines). I'm also decent in Japanese.

Why do you want to join this team?: I like to contribute what I can to BC (:

You agree to be banned on all of your accounts if you intentionally edit/create articles that reflect negatively toward Zylon Gaming. (Yes/No):  Yesiree   :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-