May 26, 2024, 10:39:50 AMLatest Member: SoupaBliff
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox One new updates / removal online features/ trading features

Xbox One new updates / removal online features/ trading features

Started by Ramk1ng, June 19, 2013, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

For the people who haven't read it yet, microsoft is definetly best now:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/06/19/report-microsoft-to-drop-used-game-restrictions-online-requirements.aspx

For the people with *no* internet, the people who like to trade / share games and for the people who like to take their consoles at his holiday. No offence and no im not a 100% fanboy however i do fancy xbox more as ps but xbox is definetly with these updates added even a better console and definetly better as ps4

HyperShadic6

NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . IIIIIIIIIII HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. NOWWWWWWWWWWW I CANNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DECIDEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR WHICHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE U ATM SO MUCH

Pokeh

Didn't see that coming. Good to see people are still in control.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

ok so now MAYBE xbox1 is on the same level as PS4

but wait.. PS4 is cheaper

so no Microsoft is definitely not 'best now'

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Cooky on June 19, 2013, 07:08:18 PM

^^

HyperShadic6

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:15:40 PM
Plus Microsoft is more expensive because it comes with a connect.

...That most people don't care about and wouldn't have bought if it came separate

You don't even know the name of it lol its called Kinect 

Vobck

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 07:15:40 PM
Quote from: Cooky on June 19, 2013, 07:08:18 PM

Cheaper doesn't mean better. Plus Microsoft is more expensive because it comes with a connect. Xbox is actually a next gen console. Ps4 is a better ps3.
No. I can't agree on "Xbox is actually a next gen console". PS4 also counts as a next-gen console since it has upgraded graphics, and it doesn't matter if the other one comes with a free add-on, that doesn't make it next-gen. lol.

Toast

123bomb123

wow look i can watch sports on my xbox

and i can watch it by switching to my cable box

wow, the options r gr8!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Vobck

well, a console is supposed to play ****ing video games lol

Purple

^**** im special xd

lara538

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 19, 2013, 08:50:57 PM
Actually they are about the same.

but one is cheaper ::)

Btw great to see that customers didnt adhere(google translator gave me that dont know if its right) to this used games thing. So they basically forced Microsoft to do this or lose lots of customers. That sh*t that started with Online Pass on EA games CAN'T 'continue!

I will never buy a Xbox but not exactly because of contentes/price, ill definitely buy a ps4 because i have too many ps3only games and ill for sure have many ps4 only games, and for me and my brother those are untradeable games that none Xbox only game will ever beat.
My decision is to buy a ps4 but not for the reasons u guys in general will buy one or other.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Yz

straight up saying xbox one is better than ps4 coz xbox one added some good to its cesspool of **** lawl and you guys were saying it was even better before, gotta be pretty ballsy to include the word "definitely" in there as well. ballsy or bias
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-