April 27, 2024, 07:39:19 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CNC Please!

CNC Please!

Started by -PeaceLover-, June 25, 2013, 03:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

Its a little LQ though:(

Vobck

I feel it kinda uncompleted, yes it's LQ (it looks like if you added some noise to the sig). Lacks a set lightning, I guess its the "dot" on her right, but since its white and the part that was liquified was also white, theres really no set lightning. Flow is a little lacking, I guess thats mainly the renders fault though. The background surplisingly blends alot with the render. The sig is a little bit empty, I suggest adding some c4ds would make it better, maybe add some darkening and g-maps/curves.

Sorry if I sound rude tho :9

Xx Itz Ian

June 25, 2013, 06:37:18 PM #3 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:43:15 PM by Xx Itz Ian
I have to agree with Angrod. the signature looks empty and uncompleted because the render doesn't fit into the bg and there isn't much to see. try blending it with Grandient maps and curves. also some lightnings and softlight smudges can do a lot to the blending.
The curve on the right was creative but it needs a lightsource or a c4d to finish the effect. The sig is not LQ imo it just needs some blurs on the backgrounds.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-PeaceLover-

antisickness

yes, the render does not lend itself to be part of a good sig. pls dont liquify it or add effects on it just because.
there is no focal. bg takes your eyes away @ left part, blur it to make it work better.
btw try not to add adjustment layers till the end because they are finishing tools. (unless you know what youre doing)

i say its maybe 25% finished if that. not much has been done from what i can see
more practice needed if you want to come back to the gfx scene. i am disappoint :(

dimon69

I believe that you could work more on it and it might turn out to be a pretty decent signature. I actually like the effects on the left, but if you look at the background, it's like a little bit of effects on the left that stop too sudden and the background goes plain. I would suggest letting it all plain or changing the hue of that part of the background in order to look togather with the left part like a whole, not two different things.

Overall, except the background which I would totally change.. xD  I would probably change a little the render position, but this is not that important.. And you should add more effects, but not too many, around the render, it looks pretty plain and you can see the low qualitiness of it around the edges.
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

-PeaceLover-

I was just bored and whipped up a quick sig lol

dimon69

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on June 26, 2013, 01:25:02 PM
I was just bored and whipped up a quick sig lol

Yeah I could guess that much, but I was just cnc'ing.;)
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-