March 29, 2024, 08:33:45 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » retrieve password bug

retrieve password bug

Started by Ne0_Killer, June 28, 2013, 08:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ne0_Killer

i was trying to retrieve my password with my email [email protected] when it said sorry that username does not exist. I also tried acer124533(my username) and it said its not activated yet when its over level 200. fyi i havent played in about a month or two. i had to make this account to beable to post this bug .
  sorry i forgot how to make a screenshot.

Mario666

You should have a key that says PRTSC, that will take a screenshot.

Ne0_Killer

i did that now where do i find the screenshot?

ghostkid17

Go into paint and press Paste then save it and insert it into your post.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Ne0_Killer

here its in the links below

Ne0_Killer

so can you help me at all with these problems? these 2 problems

medchiller

June 29, 2013, 03:41:57 AM #6 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 03:58:30 AM by medchiller
You will most likely have to wait until an Admin reads this. Try PMing Admin Santa, Allie or Yz.

fasterbro

I know -Aln- got the same problem Staff didn't reply on his topic  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ne0_Killer

alright i messaged Allie which i used to play on boutcheetah on my old account and i havent got a reply yet but i bet shes busy with something. Also ive talked to GM Angod and he said he would try to find an admin to help.

Yz

Quote from: Ne0_Killer on June 29, 2013, 11:23:20 AM
alright i messaged Allie which i used to play on boutcheetah on my old account and i havent got a reply yet but i bet shes busy with something. Also ive talked to GM Angod and he said he would try to find an admin to help.

mod angrod*

No big deal but how do people mess up their words that badly? lawl

anyways, I'll check back on this in a few days. If Allie hasn't handled it by then I'll message her and let you know when your prob will be fixed
DISCORD killyzkill

Ne0_Killer

ok thanks for trying to help plus on Angrod i wasnt sure if their was a r or not i forgot if their was.

Robocop7ant

is that neo killer?

i am just wondering xD
could be a random f*g xS

sorry if it's you neo :S
maybe you remember me and dii, how did our names goes? lawl so i know :P
<br />

Toast

Quote from: Robocop7ant on June 29, 2013, 06:24:49 PM
is that neo killer?

i am just wondering xD
could be a random f*g xS

sorry if it's you neo :S
maybe you remember me and dii, how did our names goes? lawl so i know :P
Quote from: Ne0_Killer on June 28, 2013, 08:35:12 PM
i was trying to retrieve my password with my email [email protected] when it said sorry that username does not exist. I also tried acer124533(my username) and it said its not activated yet when its over level 200. fyi i havent played in about a month or two. i had to make this account to beable to post this bug .
  sorry i forgot how to make a screenshot.

It's not.

fasterbro

Yeah where did Neo go? Miss him  :'(

Toast

Ne0_Killer

Yeah i miss neo too thats why i made this account . Also my minecraft name is the same as this and youtube channel. Anyways Hi Dill and i contacted kenny and allie but they still havent gotten back to me yet :(

acer124533

hey guys i got my account back this topis has now been solved so an admin can now delete this post or move to solved. Thanks santa for helping me get my account back. -Ne0_Killer(isaac)
My first photoshop sig ever!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-