April 19, 2024, 08:53:10 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion »  Everyone with trans coupons

Everyone with trans coupons

Started by zomniethe4, June 30, 2013, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Zom

Helix-Live

Get a feeling that 0 people will buy them in that case

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Frith

Most people wont pay 20 never mind 40 :c

Helix-Live

Warlord's guide suggest 6-10m nowadays, I find that slightly low but this is too high

ghostkid17

I had 10 in the market for 20m each and they all sold in a day. lol
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

zomniethe4

People are going to want the trans coupons.  We the owners of this  item now have the ability to make it the price we chose.

Zom

Cooky

Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 30, 2013, 05:00:42 PM
People are going to want the trans coupons.  We the owners of this  item now have the ability to make it the price we chose.
that doesn't mean you can just make up prices and expect people to blindly buy them

they sell in zylon shop for 250 that's roughly $2.50  which translates to around 20million gigas  considering membership ($5.50) costs about 50m gigas. 

Helix-Live

Quote from: Cooky on June 30, 2013, 06:07:00 PM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on June 30, 2013, 05:00:42 PM
that doesn't mean you can just make up prices and expect people to blindly buy them

they sell in zylon shop for 250 that's roughly $2.50  which translates to around 20million gigas  considering membership ($5.50) costs about 50m gigas. 
Zom, go into BC and try sell a TC for 40m that'll be your answer.

zomniethe4

Some people can't buy zylon coins. hashtag stupid
And if one person changes the price,  it definitely won't work.  that's why we need the corporation of everything. hashtag duhh

Zom

Madprox

I won't be selling mine for 40m/TC for a looooong time..
I hate it when people try to set a new dumb ridiculous high retarded price for an item.
Nobody will ever pay you 40m for a TC while theres others (including me) selling for 20m or less.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Helix-Live

Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 01:07:15 PM
I hate it when people try to set a new dumb ridiculous high retarded price for an item.
Nobody will ever pay you 40m for a TC while theres others (including me) selling for 20m or less.
Well said, this guy here^ has always sold TCs for the best prices imo

123bomb123

Let's raise the price of ZC :]
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

zomniethe4

You guys aren't understanding.
.-.

Zom

MagicXR

denilligaal

I sold one in market for 100 mil giggas np
I currently got 33
I do not need any giggas or coins or bs
SO
I will keep them rather than to sell them :D

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 02, 2013, 02:41:36 PM
.-.

---------------------------

if everybody would sell TC's for 40m people would buy it for 40m because it would be the average price in gigas.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Madprox

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on July 02, 2013, 02:47:05 PM
.-.

if everybody would sell TC's for 40m people would buy it for 40m because it would be the average price in gigas.
BUT
You're all not understanding that not everyone wants to be a ***** like others and raise prices of an item that's wanted by poorer players as well to a price they can't afford.

Gramps

The more that are sold, the rarer they become, price increase is always going to happen.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Helix-Live

Quote from: Gramps on July 02, 2013, 03:10:40 PM
The more that are sold, the rarer they become, price increase is always going to happen.
A price rise is understandable but double is ridiculous

loewe98

Quote from: denilligaal on July 02, 2013, 02:46:41 PM
I currently got 33
SO

Actually i bought one in market for 100 mil by misclick , i f*ck*ng hate you ..
Anyways u should be ashame for those 100 mil prices , those must be removed !

Madprox

Quote from: loewe98 on July 02, 2013, 03:27:24 PM
Quote from: denilligaal on July 02, 2013, 02:46:41 PM
I currently got 33
SO

Actually i bought one in market for 100 mil by misclick , i f*ck*ng hate you ..
Anyways u should be ashame for those 100 mil prices , those must be removed !
i feel bad for you but...
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

lara538

Dont hate, he was just storing tcs  :P

I have 20 tcs but i wont do that, sold 2 last night for 24m on marketplace and im already very happy with it. Yeh i think i am with max.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

orsaky

this is not true at all... how can you be so stupid.

TC's are in the Zylon shop this means it will regualate the price just like jacks/hallo/metorium its all regulated buy cost in Zylon shop
and at some point the price of tc's on market ill be to high and it will be cheap just to buy from zylon shop.

Purple

Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

TC's are in the Zylon shop this means it will regualate the price just like jacks/hallo/metorium its all regulated buy cost in Zylon shop
and at some point the price of tc's on market ill be to high and it will be cheap just to buy from zylon shop.

not true. If I were to horde or use 100 or so TC's, the price would raise drastically.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
.-.

BUT
You're all not understanding that not everyone wants to be a ***** like others and raise prices of an item that's wanted by poorer players as well to a price they can't afford.
Then the more poor players are going to strive to try harder in order to achieve this item and possibly boosting marketing rates from new trade agreements and more player activity.

Zom

Madprox

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 02, 2013, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Madprox on July 02, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
.-.

BUT
Then the more poor players are going to strive to try harder in order to achieve this item and possibly boosting marketing rates from new trade agreements and more player activity.
or not be patient, and quit.

zomniethe4

lol ya  let me quit because I can't buy a tc  with  gigas

Zom

orsaky

Quote from: Purple on July 02, 2013, 03:41:38 PM

not true. If I were to horde or use 100 or so TC's, the price would raise drastically.
maybe if you actually read what i posted you wouldnt say dumb shit like this

i never said it wouldnt go up what i said was that at some point it is going to balance out becuase of the zylon shop

eg. if i bought every jack head in the game the price would not go above 400m becuase they are buyable from zylon shop for 300m

Purple

Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 04:22:31 PM

maybe if you actually read what i posted you wouldnt say dumb **** like this

i never said it wouldnt go up what i said was that at some point it is going to balance out becuase of the zylon shop

eg. if i bought every jack head in the game the price would not go above 400m becuase they are buyable from zylon shop for 300m

Where are you getting the price of 300m? The market is completely run by the players. There is no set value on an item from the Zylon Shop, other than the price in USD. What the players decide the Giga to USD conversion rate is, is up to the community.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

maybe if you actually read what i posted you wouldnt say dumb **** like this

yup im with your orsaky.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

lolling at orsaky running out of material so he's just labelling everyones opinion but his own as "dumb" and "stupid" (the wittiest insults in the known galaxy)

economy is decided by playerbase and nothing else, i don't need to say anything coz it'd just be repeating asmit rly
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

I'm pretty sure that they are buyable for 2100 ZC not 300m.
If you had all the jack heads in the game you could put any price you'd want because you're the only supplier. Nobody could do anything about it.

Yz

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 02, 2013, 04:32:14 PM
If you had all the jack heads in the game you could put any price you'd want because you're the only supplier. Nobody could do anything about it.

this, which is just a spinoff example of what zom said in original post. if everyone with the items decided to sell for a set price the worth would indefinitely change

is that what we're even arguing about anymore? cuz it seems so obv to me l0l
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

-Speedy-

im pretty sure your wrong cus if you look at allies other topic she said theres a 30% discount till july 5th. then they go back to 3k zc

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:38:29 PM
im pretty sure your wrong cus if you look at allies other topic she said theres a 30% discount till july 5th. then they go back to 3k zc

im pretty sure ur wrong cus if you look at hawks post he said the jack sells for ZC rather than 300m, he was mocking a hole in orsakys post and now im mocking the hole in yours
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: Yz on July 02, 2013, 04:40:31 PM

im pretty sure ur wrong cus if you look at hawks post he said the jack sells for ZC rather than 300m, he was mocking a hole in orsakys post and now im mocking the hole in yours
if you look at orsaky he said the jack cant go up to 400m cus in zylon shop they go for 3k zc which is 300-350m. which hes saying a tc cant go for 40m cus in zylon shop there like 250 zc which is 25m ish

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

and we're saying that's not really a definite price range, it's just a popular belief among the playerbase that could easily be tweaked if they felt like doing so.. cuz they have the powah

also to quote orsakys post

"they are buyable from zylon shop for 300m"

which is why hawk corrected him and you failed to correct hawk. it's just bad wordings fault lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

orsaky

yeah but as of right now 100m=1k zc unless this changes jacks can not go above 300m (although it can alittle but at somepoint people will just buy zc instead of jack itself and then us zc to get jack)
this is the same rule as tc's that are 250zc=25m

now this is not looking at the 30% discount that will be gone in like 2 days

i know prices can go up but there is no way in hell im paying 40m for a tc when it is only max 25m from zylon shop

Yz

how dont u understand that if every player decided to sell TCs for 40m, they would no longer be worth 25m from zylon shop? the worth of ZC would probly change entirely because that's how the playerbase is operating with the economy, they scale ZC to gigas
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 04:45:23 PM
yeah but as of right now 100m=1k zc unless this changes jacks can not go above 300m (although it can alittle but at somepoint people will just buy zc instead of jack itself and then us zc to get jack)

i know prices can go up but there is no way in hell im paying 40m for a tc when it is only max 25m from zylon shop

Yea and even if all the playuer base wanted it at 40m new membrs would just buy from zylon shop. and why spend 40m on a tc then when you and buy 1k zc for 100m and buy 4 tcs from the 1k......

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

pls read my post before u repeat ur own

Quote from: Yz on July 02, 2013, 04:46:59 PM
how dont u understand that if every player decided to sell TCs for 40m, they would no longer be worth 25m from zylon shop? the worth of ZC would probly change entirely because that's how the playerbase is operating with the economy, they scale ZC to gigas

ill summarize it for u since u still dont get it

if the price of TCs were to change there would be a likelihood that the price of ZC would also change. 1k could become 400m. this is just an example but yeh, players have power over ZC's worth as well as TCs.
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:47:54 PM
Quote from: orsaky on July 02, 2013, 04:45:23 PM

Yea and even if all the playuer base wanted it at 40m new membrs would just buy from zylon shop. and why spend 40m on a tc then when you and buy 1k zc for 100m and buy 4 tcs from the 1k......

holy shit.

If everyone sold TCs at 40 mil, the price of ZC would rise.

^**** im special xd

orsaky

this is what i original commented on "price increase always going to happen" this is not true at some point noone will be able to buy and it will stop going up. there are only so many gigas in the game

Yz

he doesn't mean it would increase to a ridiculous amount like 2b jesus

think of blockhead and gramps example is 110% spot on. liger head and block head are incredibly rare and useless but are worth 1b+, do you understand what he means yet?

to call his example 'stupid' is to neglect the fact that this stuff is actually happening ingame right now.. the facts are right there mang
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

what im saying is if the zc is suppose to rise and fall with the items why have the admins never changed the value of it. like a jack sells for 3k zc but its only worth 180m why is it not just 1.8k zc now....

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
what im saying is if the zc is suppose to rise and fall with the items why have the admins never changed the value of it. like a jack sells for 3k zc but its only worth 180m why is it not just 1.8k zc now....

dude... are you 10? the players decide the giga worth of zylon coin items, not admins.. how.. why.. why are u even here l0l and the whole topic has been about items worth being up to the players and their own idea of what items are worth nowadays, there is actually no way for me to make it easier to understand
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:52:14 PM

BECAUSE THE PRICE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN GIGAS AND USD IS COMPLETELY DRIVEN BY THE PLAYERS.

Jack head is worth $30 to the admins. How many gigas it's worth in the player market is completely irrelevant to them.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

we don't have definite zc  to gigas  rates
¿do u  understand now?

Zom

-Speedy-

k wtf? if the players had a choice of what the zc prices would be it would be changed. no im not 10 your just to stubborn to accecpt any other idea that you dont make for some reason. yes what i said had some flaws but you dont just got to get angry other stupid **** like this it was just a comment beens that the players have freedom of speech and can share there opinion.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

gonna bail before my iq is burned further by this ridonkulous argument
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:57:16 PM
k wtf? if the players had a choice of what the zc prices would be it would be changed. no im not 10 your just to stubborn to accecpt any other idea that you dont make for some reason. yes what i said had some flaws but you dont just got to get angry other stupid **** like this it was just a comment beans that the players have freedom of speech and can share there opinion.

That's the thing though, players don't have a choice of what items cost in ZC. They only decide how much an item costs in Gigas.

Also, this isn't an "idea" it's a fact.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

im white i can read maybe you should try you illiterate ***. god damn like trying to just have a friendly talk with any staff member is being impossible like im not even mad lol.
 "you illiterate ***"

"im not even mad"

#1 *Sector Nub*

orsaky

speedy your wrong buddy

there is a limit to how high a item can go but players dicide how much an item is worth in gigas and that is the same as with zc

eg 1zc=1gigas  if players wanted it to or 1zc=1000000000gigas  how much  zc is worth in gigas is up to the players

-Speedy-

i realise but then why have the prices never changed on it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

because no one wants to what the ****ing ****

and they change all the time since jack used to be worth 300m
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

tricky i must be a ****ing idiot then cus i dont get what your trying to say. i mean the the zylon price in the shop. not price in the game. like in the shop do players have the right to talk to admins about changing it?

#1 *Sector Nub*

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on July 02, 2013, 05:03:56 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

because no one wants to what the ****ing ****

and they change all the time since jack used to be worth 300m

Can you guys just stop ****ing argueing and just fix those stupid 100 mil prizes ? They are just stupid ..

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:07:04 PM
tricky i must be a ****ing idiot then cus i dont get what your trying to say. i mean the the zylon price in the shop. not price in the game. like in the shop do players have the right to talk to admins about changing it?

Not really. The prices will change when/if the admins decide they should be.

^**** im special xd

hawk5005

Quote from: loewe98 on July 02, 2013, 05:07:32 PMCan you guys just stop ****ing argueing and just fix those stupid 100 mil prizes ? They are just stupid ..
wat
wat 100mil prizes

Yz

well we wouldn't change it. the point is, players decide how much zylon coins should sell in return for gigas. admins just pick items and slap a price of ZC on it and put it on the website, but players can decide to sell zylon coins for however much they want.

for example, $5.50 for membership 1 month, right? and it sells for 50-70m. If no one sold membership anymore unless it was 100m and over, people would start selling & buying for 100m and the worth would temporarily change because of that.. same thing with zylon shop, players decide how much to sell their ZC for and if theirs was the cheapest than everyone would buy from them. so everyone could just decide to sell 1k for 200m and that would be the new 'cheapest'. anyone who wants to sell their 1k zc for 100m would feel like retards since other people would be getting a 200m profit so they would also sell their 1k for 200m

^ really messy example but i think it gets the msg across
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

If you check Marketplace you can see ppl put 99 mil on items wich is just stupid , one missclick and you buy it... Since those items are not worth that price at all...

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on July 02, 2013, 05:10:45 PM
If you check Marketplace you can see ppl put 99 mil on items wich is just stupid , one missclick and you buy it... Since those items are not worth that price at all...

what's that got to do with this thread..
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: Yz on July 02, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

well we wouldn't change it. the point is, players decide how much zylon coins should sell in return for gigas. admins just pick items and slap a price of ZC on it and put it on the website, but players can decide to sell zylon coins for however much they want.

for example, $5.50 for membership 1 month, right? and it sells for 50-70m. If no one sold membership anymore unless it was 100m and over, people would start selling & buying for 100m and the worth would temporarily change because of that.. same thing with zylon shop, players decide how much to sell their ZC for and if theirs was the cheapest than everyone would buy from them. so everyone could just decide to sell 1k for 200m and that would be the new 'cheapest'. anyone who wants to sell their 1k zc for 100m would feel like retards since other people would be getting a 200m profit so they would also sell their 1k for 200m

see thats all what i was trying to say the whole time. yes i understand how it words thanks for helping. and firey what 100m prizes are u talking about

#1 *Sector Nub*

zomniethe4

Zom

Toast

You guys realize that not everyone can afford to buy ZC.

Yz

You were trying to say that the whole time. So you agreed with me since my first post and you've been arguing for your own side since a few pages ago even though you were denying that players had control over the economy.

ok.
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

loewe98

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:12:31 PM

see thats all what i was trying to say the whole time. yes i understand how it words thanks for helping. and firey what 100m prizes are u talking about

Take a look att the Marketplace many items getting sold for 100 mil , even a few tc's . Check it out and Tricky this was just something that must be fixed . Your an admin so i guess you could fix it ?

Yz

no, i have no control of that. please don't go off topic anymore you coulda just made a new thread .-.

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:16:11 PM
bingo lol

wow at u lol at u
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

Quote from: loewe98 on July 02, 2013, 05:16:30 PM

Take a look att the Marketplace many items getting sold for 100 mil , even a few tc's . Check it out and Tricky this was just something that must be fixed . Your an admin so i guess you could fix it ?
kk i go off topic once i get a warning hes gone off 3 times no warning....

#1 *Sector Nub*

orsaky

market used as stash... get on topic we arnt talking about that in this theard make a new one!

Yz

nope you got warned for flaming pls stop off topic now
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

inb4 poke aka economics 101 master
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Toast

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

But you were already warned for going off-topic a few days back.

antisickness

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:16:11 PM
bingo lol

either ur very really not not clever or trollin

yes lets make it 40m!! #revolutionize

orsaky

Quote from: Toast on July 02, 2013, 05:23:23 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:21:08 PM

But you were already warned for going off-topic a few days back.

your off topic now....

he wasnt offtopic in report a rule breaker

and yes tcs should go up to 40m

Selene

Seriously stop going off-topic before I warn all of you and lock it.

orsaky

Quote from: Selene on July 02, 2013, 05:25:56 PM
Seriously stop going off-topic before I warn all of you and lock it.

warn toast he is offtopic and i have been on topic whole time :)

i agrue 40m for tc's!

-Speedy-

TCS FOR 100M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 *Sector Nub*

zomniethe4

Zom

Helix-Live

Quote from: zomniethe4 on July 02, 2013, 05:34:47 PM
lets b  reasonable
Indeed, I wouldn't overly mind a raise to 25m or so.

Gramps

I do believe i am right. Nice insult though, mature.

spiderstar

I honestly don't get how this got so big but here's how I see it...

TC's were worth like 6m like 2 months ago... Now they're worth 18-20m?
It's really not that surprising if TC's go up to 35-40m in a couple of months.  However, I do agree with a point that orasky made because if the TC's are really going to be selling for 40m then some people would just buy ZC and merch TC's like crazy.  This would cause the price of ZC's to lower if enough people attempted to merch them at once.

Idk that much about the merching business as I'm not a "merch tycoon" but that's my input.

Gramps

People will buy zc just to make gigas?  That's pretty sad if that's the case.

Yz

Quote from: Gramps on July 03, 2013, 05:30:38 AM

People buy ZC just to get an ingame item. Same case, gigas are an ingame item pree much that's alternatively gained through ZC
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Quote from: Gramps on July 03, 2013, 05:30:38 AM

Yeah people sell 1k ZC for like 100m gigas sometimes.

Gramps

zomniethe4

Quote from: spiderstar on July 03, 2013, 05:27:22 AM
I honestly don't get how this got so big but here's how I see it...

TC's were worth like 6m like 2 months ago... Now they're worth 18-20m?
It's really not that surprising if TC's go up to 35-40m in a couple of months.  However, I do agree with a point that orasky made because if the TC's are really going to be selling for 40m then some people would just buy ZC and merch TC's like crazy.  This would cause the price of ZC's to lower if enough people attempted to merch them at once.

Idk that much about the merching business as I'm not a "merch tycoon" but that's my input.
more income foe da game

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-