April 16, 2024, 04:32:13 PMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion »  Everyone with trans coupons

Everyone with trans coupons

Started by zomniethe4, June 30, 2013, 01:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

he doesn't mean it would increase to a ridiculous amount like 2b jesus

think of blockhead and gramps example is 110% spot on. liger head and block head are incredibly rare and useless but are worth 1b+, do you understand what he means yet?

to call his example 'stupid' is to neglect the fact that this stuff is actually happening ingame right now.. the facts are right there mang
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

what im saying is if the zc is suppose to rise and fall with the items why have the admins never changed the value of it. like a jack sells for 3k zc but its only worth 180m why is it not just 1.8k zc now....

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:52:14 PM
what im saying is if the zc is suppose to rise and fall with the items why have the admins never changed the value of it. like a jack sells for 3k zc but its only worth 180m why is it not just 1.8k zc now....

dude... are you 10? the players decide the giga worth of zylon coin items, not admins.. how.. why.. why are u even here l0l and the whole topic has been about items worth being up to the players and their own idea of what items are worth nowadays, there is actually no way for me to make it easier to understand
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:52:14 PM

BECAUSE THE PRICE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN GIGAS AND USD IS COMPLETELY DRIVEN BY THE PLAYERS.

Jack head is worth $30 to the admins. How many gigas it's worth in the player market is completely irrelevant to them.

^**** im special xd

zomniethe4

we don't have definite zc  to gigas  rates
¿do u  understand now?

Zom

-Speedy-

k wtf? if the players had a choice of what the zc prices would be it would be changed. no im not 10 your just to stubborn to accecpt any other idea that you dont make for some reason. yes what i said had some flaws but you dont just got to get angry other stupid **** like this it was just a comment beens that the players have freedom of speech and can share there opinion.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

gonna bail before my iq is burned further by this ridonkulous argument
DISCORD killyzkill

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 04:57:16 PM
k wtf? if the players had a choice of what the zc prices would be it would be changed. no im not 10 your just to stubborn to accecpt any other idea that you dont make for some reason. yes what i said had some flaws but you dont just got to get angry other stupid **** like this it was just a comment beans that the players have freedom of speech and can share there opinion.

That's the thing though, players don't have a choice of what items cost in ZC. They only decide how much an item costs in Gigas.

Also, this isn't an "idea" it's a fact.

^**** im special xd

-Speedy-

im white i can read maybe you should try you illiterate ***. god damn like trying to just have a friendly talk with any staff member is being impossible like im not even mad lol.
 "you illiterate ***"

"im not even mad"

#1 *Sector Nub*

orsaky

speedy your wrong buddy

there is a limit to how high a item can go but players dicide how much an item is worth in gigas and that is the same as with zc

eg 1zc=1gigas  if players wanted it to or 1zc=1000000000gigas  how much  zc is worth in gigas is up to the players

-Speedy-

i realise but then why have the prices never changed on it.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Yz

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

because no one wants to what the ****ing ****

and they change all the time since jack used to be worth 300m
DISCORD killyzkill

-Speedy-

tricky i must be a ****ing idiot then cus i dont get what your trying to say. i mean the the zylon price in the shop. not price in the game. like in the shop do players have the right to talk to admins about changing it?

#1 *Sector Nub*

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on July 02, 2013, 05:03:56 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

because no one wants to what the ****ing ****

and they change all the time since jack used to be worth 300m

Can you guys just stop ****ing argueing and just fix those stupid 100 mil prizes ? They are just stupid ..

Purple

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 02, 2013, 05:07:04 PM
tricky i must be a ****ing idiot then cus i dont get what your trying to say. i mean the the zylon price in the shop. not price in the game. like in the shop do players have the right to talk to admins about changing it?

Not really. The prices will change when/if the admins decide they should be.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-