March 29, 2024, 02:33:59 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Boutcheetah or bots? ^_^

Boutcheetah or bots? ^_^

Started by Sehyo, July 01, 2013, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sehyo

Hey,
I just recently found out that bots had been revived as boutcheetah like a day ago :O
I used to play Bots!! many years ago :P
But I noticed there are both boutcheetah.zylongaming.com and bots.zylongaming.com.
Im wondering, which one have more players / is more popular?
Basically what one I should play ^^ Im currently level 117 on boutcheetah^^
Thanks

mic99

BoutCheetah is more popular, but BOTS is still fun. I play both once in awhile.

JustRK

I'd say boutcheetah is more popular because once players get a taste of the items people consider "op" and gain the stats not normally achievable in BOTS!! Acclaim  they get hooked. Also the thought of having to restart in BOTS reminds people how easy it is to leech 172 in BC.

I'd still play it for nostalgic purposes  ;)

Mario666

I would vote BoutCheetah considering that it's the one that has active players and is updated constantly to be made better. Not to say that you shouldn't play BOTS!!!, because it's always fun to go back and play the game you obsessed over back in the day.

ghostkid17

BoutCheetah has more players, BOTS has A LOT less people, but if you can get a group of friends to get on at the same time,it can be quite fun.  :D
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Helix-Live

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 02, 2013, 01:19:51 AM
BoutCheetah has more players, BOTS has A LOT less people, but if you can get a group of friends to get on at the same time,it can be quite fun.  :D
I try to do this, only if.

Selene

-Swifty-

July 02, 2013, 08:58:20 PM #7 Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:03:00 PM by -Swifty-
Definitely, Boutcheetah a lot more people play it than BOTS now these days and you get better items :D..
-Dont accuse me of something if you dont know me.

Toast

Quote from: -Swifty- on July 02, 2013, 08:58:20 PM
Definitely, Boutcheetah a lot more people play it than BOTS now these days and you get better items :D.

Can you please make your sig smaller, the pic is like wallpaper size.

-Swifty-

-Dont accuse me of something if you dont know me.

ultimatepro

1. This is the bout cheetah forums so people going to support bout cheetah more.
2. Bout cheetah has More ppl, updates, and active forums.
3. I can't i even play Bots!! because it's stuck in the logging in screen.
4. I noticed many people having trouble starting up Bots!! so that could be a factor.

So ofc bout cheetah even though i don't like it as much..  :-\
@Cha Cha; Che@ Level 172/199

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-