April 26, 2024, 12:29:25 AMLatest Member: Morganpaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Double exp bonus for being member

Double exp bonus for being member

Started by ultimatepro, July 03, 2013, 01:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimatepro

(I'm not sure if this is the right topic but i think it's considered bug)

So I'm really confused because @memberbenefits says double experience is gained but i still gained same experience as before as a nonmember. With that said all i really see as a benefit is +300 luck, because the so far the member gear Twilight/Dark/ doesn't seem to give me that great of damage boost as before in sector and its still super hard to get gigas and coins unlike the past. I would really like to be told what actual member benefits are useful to me.
@Cha Cha; Che@ Level 172/199

ghostkid17

Members do get x2 exp, but if you're 11 levels higher then the selected level, you'll get 1/2 of what you would get. The luck, I think it's there but for some reason doesn't seem as effective as a lucky aura, and coins/gigas I don't think are effected by any bonuses, including the member buff, guild buff, normal buff and the multiplied exp weekends.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

spiderstar

Quote from: ghostkid17 on July 03, 2013, 01:24:45 AM
Members do get x2 exp, but if you're 11 levels higher then the selected level, you'll get 1/2 of what you would get. The luck, I think it's there but for some reason doesn't seem as effective as a lucky aura, and coins/gigas I don't think are effected by any bonuses, including the member buff, guild buff, normal buff and the multiplied exp weekends.

This.
I'm guessing you tried to do level 172 after you got member but you were 11 levels higher.  You actually are receiving double the amount of exp it's just that you're too high of a level.  If you try doing maps in your level range though w/ non-members you'll notice the exp difference.

ultimatepro

July 03, 2013, 02:37:49 AM #3 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:42:12 AM by ultimatepro
Oh this clears it up thank you, it's based on sector level not character level.

But...I got members for the double exp bonus, and everyone does level 172,  I've tried doing 193, and 200, 206 on easy mode several times but its just not worth it?

I cannot do 186 because of 11 lvl thing, 193 i always end up getting pushed before completing but still not worth it time-wise
On 200 1260 exp and barely completed it in time
On 206 got 1540 exp but it was way longer than 172
*I normally get 1232 exp, so the double exp on higher levels just isn't much a difference*

@Cha Cha; Che@ Level 172/199

Yz

Quote from: ultimatepro on July 03, 2013, 02:37:49 AM
Oh this clears it up thank you, it's based on sector level not character level.

But...I got members for the double exp bonus, and everyone does level 172,  I've tried doing 193, and 200, 206 on easy mode several times but its just not worth it?

I cannot do 186 because of 11 lvl thing, 193 i always end up getting pushed before completing but still not worth it time-wise
On 200 1260 exp and barely completed it in time
On 206 got 1540 exp but it was way longer than 172
*I normally get 1232 exp, so the double exp on higher levels just isn't much a difference*

Once you're too high to do 172 for the full bonus you've hit probably the most challenging part of BoutCheetah when it comes to lvling. You could keep doing 172 and snail your way to the max cap or you could try the higher lvls on easy. You could also grind 184 and grind 219 when you can.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-