March 28, 2024, 01:46:58 PMLatest Member: Danch

SMS Zong Method

Started by Sarbjit1, July 05, 2013, 10:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarbjit1

Hello, I recently have tried to pay by SMS on Zong, but the page is unable to load when I click it. It says:
'We can't find this page.'
'This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.'
Also, when i go to any survey and click continue, the exact thing happens.
Any idea guys? I would really like to purchase with SMS payment.

Sarbjit1

Why does no one reply.... :S

hawk5005

You just have to be patient and wait for an admin to reply.

Sarbjit1

JustRK

Quote from: Sarbjit1 on July 05, 2013, 10:09:43 AM
Hello, I recently have tried to pay by SMS on Zong, but the page is unable to load when I click it. It says:
'We can't find this page.'
'This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.'
Also, when i go to any survey and click continue, the exact thing happens.
Any idea guys? I would really like to purchase with SMS payment.

Trial Pay is notorious for not working with many gamings sites. I tried searching for an alternative, but they have the patent for commercial alternative payment so Q__Q gg trial pay.

Sarbjit1

Hmmm, so there won't be a method of SMS payment for quite a while then; I'm guessing?

antisickness

Quote from: Sarbjit1 on July 05, 2013, 03:30:26 PM
Hmmm, so there won't be a method of SMS payment for quite a while then; I'm guessing?

considering they went out of their way to get this company because the last one took 200% moneys from transactions, nop.

this is teh footure of pay!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-